What's new

All Geo-lovers, join here!

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
While every other news outlet in Pakistan is mourning in disgrace what PTI protesters faced in today's protests, Geo News is as usual tabloidizing the entire event as if it was yet another Bollywood masala film:

And then their administration cry and whine repeatedly on TV why majority of Pakistanis think Geo News is nothing more than PTV2, a state-funded propaganda channel masquerading itself as an independent private news corporation! :D

Geo-news is just too much. And mind you it's problems are precisely because it's a PRIVATE corporate-funded channel with handlers and owners sitting abroad and not because the Pak government and it's institutions like the army have anything to do with it. This channel's rhetoric comes from elements abroad that want nothing good for Pakistan.
I want PTV back . Serious .

I'm talking about Pakistan government as an institution itself and not representing one political party or another.

Geo-news is just too much. And mind you it's problems are precisely because it's a PRIVATE corporate-funded channel with handlers and owners sitting abroad and not because the Pak government and it's institutions like the army have anything to do with it. This channel's rhetoric comes from elements abroad that want nothing good for Pakistan.
I want PTV back . Serious .

I'm talking about Pakistan government as an institution itself and not representing one political party or another.

Our rigged PM specifically mentioned Jew News in parliament hearings when dharna was at its peak! :D

Our rigged PM specifically mentioned Jew News in parliament hearings when dharna was at its peak! :D

I'm talking about government as an institution itself and not just a political party .
I still remember the day when news at 9:00 was something totally different. When Pakistan's media organs used to create less 'shar' and confusion on behalf of their corporate handlers abroad. There's just too much non-sense being spewed by these people.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I love everything anti Imran, be it Geo or mero

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom