What's new

Featured All 22 Apaches and 15 Chinooks helicopters delivered to India

Congrats India, maybe next time you can try for some Blue Thunder’s or Airwolf’s

When I was in school I always dreamt of Apaches in Indian army....those Americans in those crazy Apaches with greenish light effect of their night vision glasses in movies.... ohh my God.... what a mean look.....

I once even lied to my younger brother that we have plenty of Apaches in Indian army.....but today it is a reality..... in my honest opinion Apache is the world most beautiful as well as most dangerous looking attack chopper...... India should have at least 100 of these (Chinook too in that number) off course when economy is on track..... 22 Apaches and 15 Chinook are very small for the size of Indian landmass......

Congrats India, maybe next time you can try for some Blue Thunder’s or Airwolf’s

I think very soon there will be a JV and local manufacturing of Bradleys.

When I was in school I always dreamt of Apaches in Indian army....those Americans in those crazy Apaches with greenish light effect of their night vision glasses in movies.... ohh my God.... what a mean look.....

I once even lied to my younger brother that we have plenty of Apaches in Indian army.....but today it is a reality..... in my honest opinion Apache is the world most beautiful as well as most dangerous looking attack chopper...... India should have at least 100 of these (Chinook too in that number) off course when economy is on track..... 22 Apaches and 15 Chinook are very small for the size of Indian landmass......

Air force alone is projected to fly about 80 Apaches and about 50 Chinooks.

To be honest chinooks are a bigger concern for Pakistan than Apache.

Why didn't India go for the longbow variant of the Apache?

Stick to topic boys

6 more a apache on order

And 15 of these babys too indengious LAC

images

first batch
Amazing birds. Please don't crash them.:(

you people say that about anything indian....or Indian flagged...

Hypothetically if India were to buy any weapons from China, the excuse will go something like this;

"You know these western countries have always been biased against China and undermined the quality of their products but this is not the same China anymore."

Hypothetically if India were to buy any weapons from China, the excuse will go something like this;

"You know these western countries have always been biased against China and undermined the quality of their products but this is not the same China anymore."

correct, they have a very self serving logic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom