What's new

alien CRAFT ON BOARD OF A U.S AIRCRAFT

Totally man.

Two whales died during this while countless tunas are infected with HiV51. The wise dolphin King died watching this. Its civil war.

You find a good Mahabharata equivalent while i round up the Muslims saying dajjal is here.

Lets light this thing up.....

On a second thought Yes Prime Minister Khan has taken notice of this waste of fuel and sued the Aliens for 33 billion Dollars.

Lets milk this. Wait .. i didnt mean that..
:cheesy::cheesy::rofl:
Janab Hiv51 is so 2016. Aliens has lonched hiv57 which is half the price and four times as deadly. We will use it to defeat the dolphins that are in Karachi using yahoodi technology and CIA master plan. Your salmons and seaweed won’t be able to help you.
Pakistan is too late. Modi ji has already invited aliens for full make in India with full Transfer of technology. HAL and DRDO have already scheduled to misuse the funds and keep the project going for 25 years.
Best of luck with the 33 billion. Hope you win the case. If aliens didn’t do aiyashi and fly around all the time, if only they rode public transit- maybe the petrol prices would come down.

:cheesy::cheesy::rofl:
Janab Hiv51 is so 2016. Aliens has lonched hiv57 which is half the price and four times as deadly. We will use it to defeat the dolphins that are in Karachi using yahoodi technology and CIA master plan. Your salmons and seaweed won’t be able to help you.
Pakistan is too late. Modi ji has already invited aliens for full make in India with full Transfer of technology. HAL and DRDO have already scheduled to misuse the funds and keep the project going for 25 years.
Best of luck with the 33 billion. Hope you win the case. If aliens didn’t do aiyashi and fly around all the time, if only they rode public transit- maybe the petrol prices would come down.

Damn These blonde hunting racists

if youre going to post content like this , consider changing your signature.

Lolzzz, you comments show your utter ignorance..if you had clicked the link, you will realise, it is a video...and not a still image and in no way it looks fake...
But I think the conclusion arrived in the tweet is also ridiculous, it seems to be a system that is perhaps mounted on an axis and can be revolved.

absolutely utter ignorance.

Doctored from this video, isn't it?

Check around 00:27. The sailors and helicopter are the same in both, aren't they?

Here, I wasn't the first: https://www.latestly.com/social-vir...d-here-is-the-real-unedited-video-387423.html

dude. why you yahudi Zionists keep ruining it for everyone?! Even Aliens! you edited out the UFO!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom