What's new

ali wazir and mohsin dawar detained by FIA

After their first visit, SP Tahir Dawar was kidnapped and murdered.
I guess their masters in DC and Kabul are planning something new and these puppets are required to show up there.

Last edited:
and as always they r released...PTM comrades of theirs had organized a protest outside FIA HQ hayatabad Peshawar for their release. Like Gul Bukhari like Gullalai they r free too

But only Dr Shahid Masood is through to adiala jail.......3 cheers for the ISI, the number one incompetent intelligence agency in the World.

Make an example out of these Afghan pigs. They live and breathe in Pakistan, but worship daddy India and USA. We are going to kick their faces and celebrate this joyous occasion. These bastards should have been nabbed long ago. Never too late though. I hope they get beaten up and humiliated until sun rise.

Make an example out of these Afghan pigs. They live and breathe in Pakistan, but worship daddy India and USA. We are going to kick their faces and celebrate this joyous occasion. These bastards should have been nabbed long ago. Never too late though. I hope they get beaten up and humiliated until sun rise.

Next time also include pigs who rule Sindh and GB.
They apparently have licence to destroy Pakistan and spread anarchy.

PTI should call in party bases election in FATA quickly as possible. Plus, these two guys are under microscope , but for some reason govt and agencies not much interested in two guys. They been investigated many times. If people of FATA gave them mandate then everyone should respect, if they are involve in anti state activities then straight trip to the jail.
As far as late SP murder, i think SP is partly responsible for his end, why he took the risk to travel the border area and for what ?

One nail at a time and slooooooowly please.

Back
Top Bottom