What's new

Alexander Davidenko (PAK FA designer) : the F-22 RCS is 0.3-0.4 m2

Anas Ali

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Alexander Davidenko – Director Design of the PAK PMI program at Sukhoi stated that the stealth capability's of the pak fa is better than the other aircrafts on the market , because the pak fa's RCS has been lowerd to 0.1m2 and also said that the Raptors rcs is in about 0.3-0.4 m2 and the su-27 is between 10-15 m2 .

its noted that there are 5 prototypes performing tests and the aircraft might join service in 2016

قدرة طائرة "تي – 50" الروسية على التخفي أكبر مما هو عليه لدى طائرة الشبح الأمريكية - RT Arabic

Look who is saying.. Haha. Russian source are joke.
Remember , U.S.A retired stealth bombers f117 in 2008 while other powers are still making fifth gen fighter. U.S.A is decade ahead in every technology including stealth tech.

Last edited:
Russians are utterly shameless.

The 2015/2016 PAK-FA would get totally destroyed by the F-22 from 2005.

Alexander Davidenko – Director Design of the PAK PMI program at Sukhoi stated that the stealth capability's of the pak fa is better than the other aircrafts on the market , because the pak fa's RCS has been lowerd to 0.1m2 and also said that the Raptors rcs is in about 0.3-0.4 m2 and the su-27 is between 10-15 m2 .

its noted that there are 5 prototypes performing tests and the aircraft might join service in 2016

قدرة طائرة "تي – 50" الروسية على التخفي أكبر مما هو عليه لدى طائرة الشبح الأمريكية - RT Arabic
Excellent news. I hope everyone take Mr. Davidenko seriously.

well he's the chief designer in one of two super powers, at least Russia still sort of is in the skies. What have you done lately?

Can I look for you in the credits for F-35?

well he's the chief designer in one of two super powers, at least Russia still sort of is in the skies. What have you done lately?

Can I look for you in the credits for F-35?
That is why I hope potential customers for the PAK take Davidenko seriously. And I mean that seriously. People here know for a long time that despite the debates I engaged in, I have no problem with anyone categorizing the US military as 'third rate' or 'inept' or technologically backward to the Russians or the Chinese. I want more and more people to believe that.

That is why I hope potential customers for the PAK take Davidenko seriously. And I mean that seriously. People here know for a long time that despite the debates I engaged in, I have no problem with anyone categorizing the US military as 'third rate' or 'inept' or technologically backward to the Russians or the Chinese. I want more and more people to believe that.

People does take him seriously, why else would he be the head designer.

Do you hear yourself man? I seen delusional people, but you take the cake, you are not seriously comparing yourself to a Russian genius widely recognized by the world, are you. Somebody's mommy said your were special one too many times.

Debates you engaged in, this is a internet forum, you debate with people like me who are not in the field or particularly good at physics. People who only debate military as a hobby not a life.

Once more can I look for you in the credits for F-35?

People does take him seriously, why else would he be the head designer.
Russians took him seriously. He was not promoted by Americans, or by Chinese, or by Britons, or by...

Do you hear yourself man? I seen delusional people, but you take the cake, you are not seriously comparing yourself to a Russian genius widely recognized by the world, are you. Somebody's mommy said your were special one too many times.

Debates you engaged in, this is a internet forum, you debate with people like me who are not in the field or particularly good at physics. People who only debate military as a hobby not a life.
Are YOU serious? Have you read your fellow Chinese claims about the J-20?

Once more can I look for you in the credits for F-35?
If you want to go that route, then can we look for Davidenko in the credits for the F-22?

I would not want to upset our Western "partners", but there are persistent rumors that the work of Ufimtsev was not so simply given to the West. And that in it was originally made some errors. Though - maybe it is not the KGB operation, this could all was happened as a matter of incident?

What else he will say? PAK-FA is inferior? Every one exaggerate there product. As a listener we know the truth.

I will tell you an story of chinese Telecom company. A Finnish telecom company made a product , The Chinese counterpart stole and copied that telecome equipment. I got datasheet of both product. I was shocked to see that Chinese were claiming more Call-processing per hour. When I saw closely I found that what ever was considered 1 call in Finnish product, Chinese were considering that as 6 calls. Chinese were mentioning transaction as call.

The Data are like bikini, they hide some they reveal some..

Current Scenario is that F-22 will turn old in 10 years. B-2 is something not feasible for USA.
F-35 is a failure. And will take 7-8 years to come under reliability
Till then India,Russia and China will develop much better fighters than any American one.
Like T-50 and J-20 .
So West is slowly getting defeated by Asian powers.

Current Scenario is that F-22 will turn old in 10 years. B-2 is something not feasible for USA.
F-35 is a failure. And will take 7-8 years to come under reliability
Till then India,Russia and China will develop much better fighters than any American one.
Like T-50 and J-20 .
So West is slowly getting defeated by Asian powers.

keep dreaming.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom