What's new

Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan, Alex goes ballistic...

I want Zaid Hamid to debate Alex Jones :D

You can't have a debate between people who agree with each other. By the way Fmr. DG ISI Hamid Gul has given interviews to Alex Jones program a few times before, really makes a difference for many listeners because they learn the Pakistani perception on different events taking place in Pakistan.

5:30 Alex hits hard with the British press scandal and cover up which involves Piers Morgan.

I watched it the other day but to be fair Morgan raised some important points such as background checks that lady sounded proper dumb! although this was another heated debate not the same one posted but intresting nevertheless.

Whoa...Americans are really passionate about their guns!!!

BTW, Piers Morgan really perplexes me, he always really irks me for one reason or the other, I hated him on Britains got talent, and hate him now as well!!! Why is he the great big protagonist of gun control in US? If he has got a problem, go back to UK or the nice country side of Sweden! Oh wait...taxes in UK are going through the roof!!!

Whoa...Americans are really passionate about their guns!!!

BTW, Piers Morgan really perplexes me, he always really irks me for one reason or the other, I hated him on Britains got talent, and hate him now as well!!! Why is he the great big protagonist of gun control in US? If he has got a problem, go back to UK or the nice country side of Sweden! Oh wait...taxes in UK are going through the roof!!!

I believe his brother is serving now in Afghanistan he is not saying to ban guns but in having proper background checks which with the recent shootings in America is a fair point I feel.

Americans love their guns we know :) but if they provide guns to people with mental problems it will lead to innocent people being killed for no reason by crazy nuts.

Back
Top Bottom