What's new

Alex Jones Exposes the American Genocide, Rape, Torture, and Murder of Iraqis/Afghans

so who is the real terrorist then.....

The fact that Jones and his ilk continues to live and make money off gullible people like yourselves are lost on you?

Alex Jones is a borderline nutcase. He also believes 911 was inside job, that FEMA has a plan to run concentration camps for US citizens etc.

Afghanistan and Iraq will be the biggest graveyard of US Soldiers InshaALLAH ....

Alex Jones is a nut job. He has the same or even worse reputation in US than Zaid Hamid has in Pakistan. He always comes up with some or other conspiracy theory against US government.

Alex Jones is a nut job. He has the same or even worse reputation in US than Zaid Hamid has in Pakistan. He always comes up with some or other conspiracy theory against US government.

Zaid Hamid has a great reputation in Pakistan and the videos I have seen him in, he does a great job in exposing the truth!

Alex Jones speaks the truth in this video (although wrong in some others). It is a fact that the US has downplayed casualties, and is responsible for the systematic rape, torture, and genocide of millions of Iraqis and Afghans.

9/11 has been exposed as an inside job and there is ample evidence which supports this notion.

It's ridiculous how you call people nut jobs when they have evidence regarding their claims. The problem with you, as you simply can't handle the truth.

The fact that Jones and his ilk continues to live and make money off gullible people like yourselves are lost on you?

I'm not gullible, it's people like you who continue to blindly follow your government, economic system/those who run it, and media which have deceived you time after time.

Alex Jones does say some false things, but in this video he does speak the truth!

Zaid Hamid has a great reputation in Pakistan and the videos I have seen him in, he does a great job in exposing the truth!

Alex Jones speaks the truth in this video (although wrong in some others). It is a fact that the US has downplayed casualties, and is responsible for the systematic rape, torture, and genocide of millions of Iraqis and Afghans.

9/11 has been exposed as an inside job and there is ample evidence which supports this notion.

It's ridiculous how you call people nut jobs when they have evidence regarding their claims. The problem with you, as you simply can't handle the truth.

No, i believe the video. But it is wrong to generalize entire american operation based on a single video. So, I maintain Alex Jones is a nut job, so is Zaid Hamid. If it is in his means, Zaid Hamid would like to nuke every non-muslim country. F***** idiot.

Alex is a nut case true - what about the Documents which just have been leaked ?

I'm not gullible, it's people like you who continue to blindly follow your government, economic system/those who run it, and media which have deceived you time after time.

Alex Jones does say some false things, but in this video he does speak the truth!

But it is people like you who knows everything. Who are omnipotent. Who can think through all the conspiracies, and give you the true picture. You determined that all are trying to get Pakistan. Wait, are we still talking about Science fiction?

Morons like you who believe the CIA version of what's going on in Iraq and Afghanistan are the ***** of jokes on this forum! Perhaps you should make another sequal of Rambo to show the people the humanitarian activities of your armed forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Collateral damage is, of course, part of that.

Back
Top Bottom