What's new

Alert: Don't eat India fruits and vegetables imported from India

The main problem is that even If India isolates all effected people the virus will still remain until they reach the source of the virus and till now they seem clueless.
The fact remains that there have been no new infections/deaths for more than a week.

If you go by the standards of Emirates, Indians and Pakistanis will have to give up on so many things.

No doubt! All caution should be exercised. Every country should adapt measures that they feel will safeguard their nation.

On a different note, If Pakistanis had adapted even a fraction of the concern displayed here in their own country on good hygiene then P_olio would have long been eradicated. Not to mention the measles epidemic considered worst in the world.

It is not about any standard it is about life and death and until India is able to recognize the source of virus and contain it the ban should remain enforced.
The process is different. The place is declared virus free if there are no deaths in 42 days. There have been no deaths or infections in a week now.

The ban will be removed.

Are bats, wild boar or any other carriers of the virus banned from entering neighbouring countries? Why celebrate?

Banglas gave it to India who in turn imported it from Kampung Sungai Nipah, Malaysia where it originated in 1998.

Some 200 people died from Nipah virus in 20 years when it was first discovered in Malaysia.

Why panic if the outbreak is so low in numbers??

Please don't fool the world for damage control it is matter of life and death and spread of this virus is bad for humanity.

Lol. It's perfectly fine to eat fruits if they're not damaged or bitten. Just be careful they're in perfect condition. But if you don't wanna eat, that's perfectly fine too.

I'm someone who lives extremely scientifically and I've probably eaten fruits more often after the infection than before.

Kerala is known to be paranoid about health, so you'll see many things.

No.

No

I work in UAE government health dept. We are highly selective when it comes to the quality of the drugs. Even if a generic drug is sold under an international brand, it applies strict quality standards. So indian raw materials going through quality control and being sold under a multi national brand, I don't consider them hazardous if we compare that to drugs manufactured in India.

Most of the private hospitals is dominated by Indian owned hospitals chain like Aster,New medical center(NMC),Vps group,Universal hospital and many others.....Hope you will never go any of these hospitals ?

You didn't used good Indian Tea brands like 'Kannan devan' and many others....Since you are in UAE, India trade in big volume with UAE, which is many times higher than pakistan.So there is no escape in your side whatsoever with Indian brands, Indian products,Indian owned companies,Indian owned schools, Indian owned malls like Lulu,Indian owned exchanges like UAE Exchange etc..
There are multiple alternatives available.

Some 200 people died from Nipah virus in 20 years when it was first discovered in Malaysia.
Malaysia was able to recognize the source and contain it. India has not recognized the source so the panic is for real and India media lies for money this is also a fact so precaution is better than cure. Word should be spread and people should be informed around the world. PDF member should tweet this with hash tagging countries their loved one are currently traveling it is a moral duty.

Most of the private hospitals is dominated by Indian owned hospitals chain like Aster,New medical center(NMC),Vps group,Universal hospital and many others.....Hope you will never go any of these hospitals ?
Multiple alternatives available.

Going to North India in Dec. Hope this is sorted out before then

Lol. It's perfectly fine to eat fruits if they're not damaged or bitten. Just be careful they're in perfect condition. But if you don't wanna eat, that's perfectly fine too.

I'm someone who lives extremely scientifically and I've probably eaten fruits more often after the infection than before.

Kerala is known to be paranoid about health, so you'll see many things.

It is perfectly fine because you say so and the last rights of victims are being performed by doctors and not relatives wow stop it man where is your moral duty.

Back
Top Bottom