What's new

Alert: Don't eat India fruits and vegetables imported from India

The Nipah virus is deadly and alters brain.

Initial symptoms are fever, headache, drowsiness followed by disorientation and mental confusion. These symptoms can progress into coma as fast as in 24–48 hours. Encephalitis, inflammation of the brain, is a potentially fatal complication of nipah virus infection.

virus ? contamination? lol
some one is consuming too much of donkey meat. Every one knows pakistani's only eat beef wonder why they are worried about harmless vegetables.

Dude why you always enjoy in spoiling the hard co ** party
Meanwhile I'm eating fruits indefinitely sitting in the same state with the virus.

Wonder how long until I die.. :o:

(Chill out. It's the fruits bitten by bats that's the possible cause. Those are mostly found on the ground bitten.)

Better safe than sorry, the ban is in effect as we are taking right now.

One can take precaution.But if you drive car and can come under any accident,but that does not mean that you are not driving by thinking about it.Same case like this Virus case....

Are bats, wild boar or any other carriers of the virus banned from entering neighbouring countries? Why celebrate?

Filthy Bongos gave it to India who in turn imported it from Kampung Sungai Nipah, Malaysia where it originated in 1998.
Where ever it originated currently the virus has hit India and should be contained before it spreads to the rest of countries. For time being all countries should suspend imports of food from India better safe than sorry.

The tyre used in your car is may be Indian rubber as India is one of the largest producer of rubber
No.
The application you are using in Mob and PC may developed by Indian companies
No
Indian Pharma company, as 25% generic drugs in world comes from India
I work in UAE government health dept. We are highly selective when it comes to the quality of the drugs. Even if a generic drug is sold under an international brand, it applies strict quality standards. So indian raw materials going through quality control and being sold under a multi national brand, I don't consider them hazardous if we compare that to drugs manufactured in India.

Eventually new world order demand reduction in population....

The tea you are also comes also from India
The diamonds you and your family using may be from India as India contributes 90 % of polished diamonds to world
Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi. I think Indian tea doesnt give good color. I bought once and it is still lying somewhere in my kitchen.

The diamonds you and your family using may be from India as India contributes 90 % of polished diamonds to world
No diamonds in my house. It's a waste of money.

The main problem is that even If India isolates all effected people the virus will still remain until they reach the source of the virus and till now they seem clueless.

Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi. I think Indian tea doesnt give good color. I bought once and it is still lying somewhere in my kitchen.

No diamonds in my house. It's a waste of money.

You didn't used good Indian Tea brands like 'Kannan devan' and many others....Since you are in UAE, India trade in big volume with UAE, which is many times higher than pakistan.So there is no escape in your side whatsoever with Indian brands, Indian products,Indian owned companies,Indian owned schools, Indian owned malls like Lulu,Indian owned exchanges like UAE Exchange etc..

Back
Top Bottom