What's new

Aleppo, I am sorry we failed you

The Syrian opposition are representative of the people
the "Syrian" opposition are a bunch of crazed saudi funded sallafist lunatics not very different from ISIS at all, in fact they are exactly the same.

these are the people who give Islam a bad name, they don't represent anything but pure evil, the Syrian people want peace, not jihad and terror.

The only path Syria has is for the overthrow of the Alewite regime
the only path they have is to first destroy the saudi ideology terrorists, and then begin reconstructing. Phase one is going well, and inshallah, phase 2 will soon be put into action.

Then be welcomed back into Arab league, OIC etc

Eu, UN, OIC, Arab League, OIC, Muslim world, GCC to hold doner conferences and to pledge the billions in money and cooperation to rebuild and fix Syria
Fvck the arab league, oic and gcc thugs who have destroyed that country. Russia, China and Trump will help rebuild Syria as a secular state once the wahhabi terror threat is dealt with.

Syria at the moment is a pariah state
because they are under siege by the evil kingdom and their minions, not for long though.

Iran is useless it can pledge some money but even it cant fix a decimated syria
They have invested a lot in protecting Syria, they will invest more in restoring it.

Russia is not the giving kind snd has economic problems of its own and wont give diddly squat
Who else?
Russia and the rest will all get a long term ROI once the terrorists are gone but first things first, get rid of the saudi al qaeda etc thugs.

The majority population is sunni Muslim and as long they are under oppression they will fight

It is near impossible for a majority to oppress and occupy a majority indefinitely
they never had a problem till the saudis and their US masters decided to create one, and with a new, almost revolutionary US administration incoming, and the jihad murder of the Russian ambassador in Turkey by a rebel sympathizer terrorist, nobody is going to help the terrorists.

Well... Syrian war has nothing to do with Yemen war, Syria is suffering war more than 5 yrs but Yemen is about 1.5 yrs so basically they have nothing to share on time table.
The truth is Iran was West ally during shah era and in fact was a US puppet in the region, then the revolution started and US friend became number 1 enemy. After revolution Saudi took Iran's place, now they are doing their best to serve West! Muslims are paying not for their interest but for West's. Iran is the only country in the region that truly stood against West and suffered crippling sanctions, Iran is the only country that supported Sunni Palestine, gave them money and weapon and cured injured in her hospitals. Syria helped a lot in this regard, in fact she was the bridge to help Palestine and Lebanon, all the tragedy that Syria is facing now is bcoz of opposing West and Israel. none of the coward PGCC States has done anything in favor of Palestine and Muslims interests in general ... But funny thing is that they accuse Iran of chaos
Syrian regime refused to be West's stooge, so they decided to overthrow it but they couldn't afford another war therefore they assigned this mission to their puppets and proxies, they said why should we get our soldiers killed, let them do that. The flame ignited and the war began.. the media started mass propaganda to show Assad as evil and the cannibals as angels.... Iran had no choice but to go to help Syria،of course I don't say Assad is angel but in compare to cannibals he's much more better. More than half the terrorists are not even Syrian, what will you do when foreigners flood your country and kill your countrymen in the name of Islam? Do you welcome them or fight them back? That's what Assad is doing, don't forget the majority of Syrian army are Sunnis so basically Sunnis are fighting those so called rebels!!
I emphasize again that I don't claim SAA is angel and committed no crime, it's war and many things happen, people get rational and might do something but it's not popular and imputing massacre to Syrian army is absolute lie and propaganda. Massacre is the terrorists expertise I have seen several footages about villages that all the residents massacred in charges of being alawits. For more than 2 years two small town of fo'ee and kafaria were besieged by terrorists, no one was allowed to enter or exit, no medicine no food, they starved to death just bcoz they were Shias, sometimes Iranian c130s dropped them some food and medicine but it was not enough for nearly 15000 people! Several times they tried to breach the cities but couldn't, if they could they would kill lots of them and took women and children as slaves. But you hear nothing about these in media, only biased news and lies based on their plan! Actually they accuse anyone who fights terrorists back no matter who she is Russia, Syria, Iran, China and etc
Finally I could read a sensible comment in this forum.

the "Syrian" opposition are a bunch of crazed saudi funded sallafist lunatics not very different from ISIS at all, in fact they are exactly the same.

these are the people who give Islam a bad name, they don't represent anything but pure evil, the Syrian people want peace, not jihad and terror.

the only path they have is to first destroy the saudi ideology terrorists, and then begin reconstructing. Phase one is going well, and inshallah, phase 2 will soon be put into action.

Fvck the arab league, oic and gcc thugs who have destroyed that country. Russia, China and Trump will help rebuild Syria as a secular state once the wahhabi terror threat is dealt with.

because they are under siege by the evil kingdom and their minions, not for long though.

They have invested a lot in protecting Syria, they will invest more in restoring it.

Russia and the rest will all get a long term ROI once the terrorists are gone but first things first, get rid of the saudi al qaeda etc thugs.

they never had a problem till the saudis and their US masters decided to create one, and with a new, almost revolutionary US administration incoming, and the jihad murder of the Russian ambassador in Turkey by a rebel sympathizer terrorist, nobody is going to help the terrorists.

The Syrian people are majority sunni muslim as are the rebel resistance.
The Syrian people want peace and deserve peace snd respite from being ruled by a alewite king who would slaughter them to remain a king rather then give them the freedom to vote and elect their own leader

Phase one is going terribly
Syria is destroyed
Its cities are in ruins
Its infrastructure is dust
It has myriad of forces inside it and the biggest butcher is its dictator

Whats phase two, Syria has NO state so who will fund and provide the hundreds of billions required to rebuild
Who will build the schools to educate
Factories to employ?
Hospitals to heal

Trump:lol::lol: you think trump is going to help iran against middle eastern, Saudi, israeli etc wishes

Russia is useless it dosent have any industry of its own let alone the billions to give to Syria
Iran has some money but not much else

China? What will china do? Syria is dust it needs aid donations to rebuild and then economic relations and Chiba wont provide that

Syria is and will remain dust under the Alewites their is no hope for it to fix itself

Until Assad is dead and the Alewites are out of power

The Syrian people want peace and deserve peace snd respite from being ruled by a alewite king who would slaughter them to remain a king rather then give them the freedom to vote and elect their own leader

Syria is destroyed
Its cities are in ruins

Whats phase two, Syria has NO state so who will fund and provide the hundreds of billions required to rebuild
Factories to employ?
Hospitals to heal

Trump:lol::lol: you think trump is going to help iran against middle eastern, Saudi, israeli etc wishes

Russia is useless it dosent have any industry of its own let alone the billions to give to Syria

China? What will china do? Syria is dust it needs aid donations to rebuild and then economic relations and Chiba wont provide that

Syria is and will remain dust under the Alewites their is no hope for it to fix itself

we'll see, but for now and after the liberation of Aleppo, the tide has turned decisively in favour of the government, may the forces of Putin and Assad (and hopefully soon, Trump) prevail over al qaeda and co.

we'll see, but for now and after the liberation of Aleppo, the tide has turned decisively in favour of the government, may the forces of Putin and Assad (and hopefully soon, Trump) prevail over al qaeda and co.

There is NO we'll see

The longer Assad lives the longer the Syrian people suffer and ONLY the alewites out of power with a world coalition of doner aid going to rebuild Syria snd give those poor people hope

Assad & iran have given the Syrian people death, destruction and hopelessness and history and Muslim history will remember this

There is NO we'll see

The longer Assad lives the longer the Syrian people suffer and ONLY the alewites out of power with a world coalition of doner aid going to rebuild Syria snd give those poor people hope

Assad & iran have given the Syrian people death, destruction and hopelessness and history and Muslim history will remember this
You are full of hatred, why don't you go Syria and blow yourself up, you might help your comrades and end their misery
P.s 1 when you say Syrian people you mean those majority non_Syrian child beheader terrorists that flooded Syria with Saudi money? Yeah... We are killing them
P.s 2 when you say Muslim world you mean coward PGCC States and your Saudi master in particular? Well.. it's been a long time that the Muslim world has failed, look around you what has done the Muslim world for Palestine?When the Muslim world had the balls to stand against Israel then we can talk.

He admires the hitler admirer, who cares. He is a fanatic.

That has nothing to do with Egypt. Also Persian I suggest you shut your lips before daring to talk about Egypt or else we will talk about how Sadat saved your pathetic Persian Shah after you threw them out for your religious fanatics spreading religious hatred.
Our shah was a traitor. Don't doubt he was dead if we reached him first. Say as you wish and tell me who is spreading religious and racial hatred here you or me?! first try to calm down and then respond kid
Yeah Egypt is dead since you lost your revolution. You have betrayed your heritage and your Arabic brothers in Palestine since licking of Israel's boots. You are a dead country with a dead revolution. Forgive me for telling the truth. It must be said. Now you can keep on insulting my race and religion for no reason. :no:

Last edited:
Shah invested money in Iranian economy.
Khamenai invest money in foreign terror gangs.

Shah was a traitor. :rolleyes:
I don't blame you.
Shah was the best friend of Israel at all. :p:

Our shah was a traitor. Don't doubt he was dead if we reached him first. Say as you wish and tell me who is spreading religious and racial hatred here you or me?! first try to calm down and then respond kid
Yeah Egypt is dead since you lost your revolution. You have betrayed your heritage and your Arabic brothers in Palestine since licking of Israel's boots. You are a dead country with a dead revolution. Forgive me for telling the truth. It must be said. Now you can keep on insulting my race and religion for no reason. :no:

You are an idiot.

Shah invested money in Iranian economy.
Khamenai invest money in foreign terror gangs.

Shah was a traitor. :rolleyes:

You know what 500? I take back everything that I said bad about Israel. You guys are the only ones with brains and common sense in the middle east.

I'm sure I am virtually alone in my opinion but I am generally known on this board as being pro-Saudi, but I am glad Aleppo has been retaken. It's one thing for a country to impose a certain religious hegemony when 99% of the population are all of one faith, but Syria is a very diverse country, religiously, tribally, historically. I prefer the secular leadership of the Assad's over what would surely replace it. We in the West were imbeciles for ever interfering in what is not our business, just as I would not want to interfere in Saudi Arabia's internal affairs.

So you are threatening me now persian?

I am sorry @500 if this is what you have to put up wether it be from me or others.
You are sorry traitor. Yeah be sorry as you can. fkin traitor. Lick his shoes he'll be generous to you coward.
And don't worry in world affairs no one cares about your country. Just keep on licking

You are sorry traitor. Yeah be sorry as you can. fkin traitor. Lick his shoes he'll be generous to you coward.
And don't worry in world affairs no one cares about your country. Just keep on licking

:oops:

Syria is destroyed
Its cities are in ruins

Factories to employ?
Hospitals to heal

And just who do you think will pay to rebuild syria if it is a failed state under the rule of isis/jihadi/"moderate" terrorist/rebel gangs?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom