What's new

Aleem Dar's 100% record in WC!

You may notice that he Never gives "out" decision with his right hand index finger like every Umpire, rather he gives it with his left hand index finger, once someone asked him in an interview he said

" right hand index finger is "Shahadad's finger" the one we use in Prayers and the one we use while we are reading Quran, so I don't wana make any bad decision with that finger"

He definitely is the best Umpire in the whole world, kudos Aleem dar, make us proud!

His great decisions are the reason why he has won Best Umpire of the year Award for 2009 and 2010...and after his performance in worldcup cup iam sure he will be running in for third time as well.

Aleem Dar

A total of 57 reviews were taken against Pakistani umpire Aleem Dar but to the surprise of all the cricket crazy people out there none of his decisions proved wrong by the technology, a man with robotic approach to umpiring.

That is the best form of umpiring. A robot can't feel pressure and neither is it prone to be swayed by theatrics and drama on field. Aleem Dar is human, that makes his achievement even more remarkable.

You may notice that he Never gives "out" decision with his right hand index finger like every Umpire, rather he gives it with his left hand index finger, once someone asked his in an interview he said

" right hand index finger is "Shahadad's finger" the one we use in Prayers and the one we use while we are reading Quran, so I don't wana make any bad decision with that finger"

He definitely is the best Umpire in the whole world, kudos Aleem dar, make us proud!

what an intelligent man aleem dar, we are so proud of him...

:) as soon as the umpires were announced for Final majority of Indian members here were not happy and commenting that since Aleem dar is a Pakistani so he will give decisions against India.

only baker shown confidence in aleem dar in his comments on the forum.

we are glad that thinking of indians have proven wrong

What absurd things do you keep saying. Indian members like me here on this forum can keep saying whatever they want, we are not out there playing cricket. The Indian cricket team management did not express any lack of confidence on Aleem Dar. They know that he is a good umpire and without controversy. The opinions expressed by us members on this and other forums are meaningless.

Kudos to Aleem.. He looks always a man with mission (of positve umpiring) and keeps smiling..

Apart from Aleem: we laughed on Simon that this time Aus is out so he is in.. dont know how he would be feeling, lucky or unlucky ;)

What absurd things do you keep saying. Indian members like me here on this forum can keep saying whatever they want, we are not out there playing cricket. The Indian cricket team management did not express any lack of confidence on Aleem Dar. They know that he is a good umpire and without controversy. The opinions expressed by us members on this and other forums are meaningless.

Neither did i attribute the blames to your team or management.

your members here were talking that blame game against Aleem Dar and i wish if they should be now sorry for that uncalled for blame before the match even started.

indeed Aleem Dar and Simon Taufel are the best umpires around

that is also because of their young age. Taufel was the umpire in the history of ODI cricket if i am not wrong and Dar is only next to him

I could be wrong but i read it somewhere

At the moment Taufel is only 40 years old and dar is 42 years old

Did Asad Rauf feature in the world cup? How did he fare out?

ALEEM DAR, is the man of cool nerves and certainly with eagle's eye. He proved himself and his standards of umpiring on various occasions and WC was no different. During last ashes, he was exceptional and he proved that why he is No 1 from last 2 years.

We all pray for him

Back
Top Bottom