What's new

Aleem Dar's 100% record in WC!

fatman17

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aleem Dar

A total of 57 reviews were taken against Pakistani umpire Aleem Dar but to the surprise of all the cricket crazy people out there none of his decisions proved wrong by the technology, a man with robotic approach to umpiring.

Congratulations.

Excellent umpiring.

I thought Simon Taufel was the best but Yuvraj challenged him in the final and was proved right.

he was also umpire in world cup final match

keep it up dear dar

Aleem Dar is The Boss! Some of his decisions are humanly impossible!

Aleem Dar

A total of 57 reviews were taken against Pakistani umpire Aleem Dar but to the surprise of all the cricket crazy people out there none of his decisions proved wrong by the technology, a man with robotic approach to umpiring.

:) as soon as the umpires were announced for Final majority of Indian members here were not happy and commenting that since Aleem dar is a Pakistani so he will give decisions against India.

only baker shown confidence in aleem dar in his comments on the forum.

we are glad that thinking of indians have proven wrong

thats one hell good record. I am really amazed by his performance. Did he get any reward/award at the end of the cup?

he is definitly in top three league. in my opinion he and simon taufil are best umpires in buissness.

keep up the good work mate.

:) as soon as the umpires were announced for Final majority of Indian members here were not happy and commenting that since Aleem dar is a Pakistani so he will give decisions against India.

care to provide any source wen indian team or its staff had expressed displeasure on aleem's appointment as umpire for finals.

read my post not the team and its staff. The Indian members here

oji, many indian members are still trusting anything to do with pakistan. many indians still beleive MMS is an ISI agent. lol.

but on topic, aleem is a very fine umpire.

I'll admit it. I wasn't totally happy with the appointment of BOTH Aleem Dar as well as Simon Taufel, since India had defeated their countries in the previous two rounds. If you go through the thread dealing with their appointment, you'd also notice that some Indians were quite relieved to have UDRS for the match.

I'm glad the match went off without any controversies.

:cheers:

I'll admit it. I wasn't totally happy with the appointment of BOTH Aleem Dar as well as Simon Taufel, since India had defeated their countries in the previous two rounds. If you go through the thread dealing with their appointment, you'd also notice that some Indians were quite relieved to have UDRS for the match.

I'm glad the match went off without any controversies.

:cheers:

:) mentioning UDRS and feeling relieved was also part of your blames sans any proof against Pakistani umpire although even Sachin was not a fan of UDRS but the same system saved him in some cases.

anyway as we said in that thread Aleem Dar is one of the finest umpires. and he proved all of doubtful Indians as dead wrong

He is a good umpire...Hope he will umpire most of the world cup finals...good luck.!!

Back
Top Bottom