What's new

Al Zarrar were produced between 2002 to 2012

Another thing which I came to know during IDEAS was that AL ZARRAR were produced between 2002 to 2012 and 600 were produced. Now Type 85 are getting upgraded.

Did you learn anything uselful at IDEAS or it was a failed show completely.....as it is looking like more and more?

Nothing came out of IDEAS for past few years. Not a single interesting or ground breaking product or induction.

This IDEAS 2018 turns out to be NO-IDEAS 2018!! waste of time and products nothing substantial in terms of weapons or new systems.

where r our own new Ideas?
we stacked in 90's K-8s, JF-17 and al khalid, all programmed during 90's, what ahead, its almost 2 decades now.

Did you learn anything uselful at IDEAS or it was a failed show completely.....as it is looking like more and more?

Nothing came out of IDEAS for past few years. Not a single interesting or ground breaking product or induction.
It's not useless. In fact what Pakistan does is that we use this platform to learn about new offers. Young officers and senior officers all of them collect information about new things offered by other countries and than they have internal discussion and than they go ahead with deals or trials. IDEAS scale is increasing and we are gaining lot of stuff. In fact we have sold lot of weapons to countries but we haven't announced it. AL KHALID has also been sold.

This IDEAS 2018 turns out to be NO-IDEAS 2018!! waste of time and products nothing substantial in terms of weapons or new systems.
Not at all. In fact was great. We don't use this platform to make deals or announce ones. For Pakistan this platform is mostly used to know about new offers from countries start discussions and than go ahead with deals. Pakistan has even quietly sold lot of new weapons to various countries in Africa and also Sri Lanka and few others. Pakistan doesn't like to announce things. That is why you think nothing new is happening. One Anti Tank weapon form Russia was inducted in massive numbers recently and I am pretty sure no body had any clue about it. Also Pakistan most likely has reached deal for PANTSIR S2 with Russia. Also VT 4 deal has been made. Those who should know about things at IDEAS they know them. @AUz @Maarkhor @Danish saleem and others.

as far as I know there were armed tracked drones by Pakistan industries, Smart 155mm projectile with 40km range, new sniper rifle newer drones for export. Not bad for me though.

For disappointed folks plz note that during IDEAS-2018 over 100 B2B and B2G meeting were conducted.

AL KHALID has also been sold.
Zarvan tenu raab da wasta aye .....:whistle::whistle:

For disappointed folks plz note that during IDEAS-2018 over 100 B2B and B2G meeting were conducted.

Zarvan tenu raab da wasta aye .....:whistle::whistle:
True some countries are just to shady that we announce deals with them.

Actually there was a lot of hype about new Al-Khalid tank variant which I could not find. Also there was no armor protection on turret of Al-Khalid at the Ideas 2018.

Actually there was a lot of hype about new Al-Khalid tank variant which I could not find. Also there was no armor protection on turret of Al-Khalid at the Ideas 2018.
What model of AL Khalid was there??

What model of AL Khalid was there??
AL Khalid I
img_20181128_165423-jpg.522757

img-20181130-wa0009-jpg.523410

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom