ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
type59G_02.jpg

Type 59 G
NewAlZarrar.jpg

Al-Zarrar
Hey Guys what you have to say about Chinese upgraded Type 59 which is known as Type 59 G I am not comparing in case it comes face to face I want to know if I want my older Type 59 get upgraded which version would you think I should choose
@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @AUz @tarrar @mafiya @Chak Bamu @Slav Defence @Luftwaffe @Rafi @balixd @Xeric @BDforever and others

type59G_02.jpg

Type 59 G
NewAlZarrar.jpg

Al-Zarrar
Hey Guys what you have to say about Chinese upgraded Type 59 which is known as Type 59 G I am not comparing in case it comes face to face I want to know if I want my older Type 59 get upgraded which version would you think I should choose
@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @AUz @tarrar @mafiya @Chak Bamu @Slav Defence @Luftwaffe @Rafi @balixd @Xeric @BDforever and others

The Zarrar tank is made to our own needs and requirements, basically took an obsolete tank, and made it relevant in the 21st century.

type59G_02.jpg

Type 59 G
NewAlZarrar.jpg

Al-Zarrar

The T-59 is much more heavier because it has more ERA (better protected);" new arrow shaped armor on the rear and sides, additional rubber side skirts".

The T-59 is much more heavier because it has more ERA (better protected);" new arrow shaped armor on the rear and sides, additional rubber side skirts".

We shall look it that way those who bought T-59G is their front line MBT where as Pakistan has its sets of requirements, using Al-Zarrar MBT in certain Areas where it wants to utilize them to the fullest for years to come even against any afghan adventurism in the future. Al-Zarrar has proven its worth in Tribals.

Which one is more price wise?

Back
Top Bottom