What's new

Al Qaeda trying to enter Assam, may have links with ULFA: Tarun Gogoi

Do you think Bangladesh is going to accept 60-80 million? Do you think Indian Muslims will let this happen?

Better make them Indian citizens.
Indeed I am sure that Indian Muslims consider your word as sacred and binding as the word of all the prophets before your coming Mr. Pseudo-Caliph. Be that as it may, India has no place for extra housemaids or construction workers. Their religion on the other hand is about as worthless to this discussion as is your credibility and thought process....

They want to become Indian citizens then what's the problem? Fortunately we have a great humane leader like Badruddin Ajmal in Assam.
Badaruddin Ajmal is a radical leader who is hoping to ride on the rising Islamisation and increasing BD diaspora in Assam

How are you going to deport 60-80 million Bangladeshis? Just make them Indians. Problem solved. Don't be communal.
yeah sure we can keep them but you have to give them food shelter and other amenities:dance3:, The Govt shall look after only Indian Citizens or a cheaper way is that you just go back to Bangladesh before the government kicks you out so that you could work there and help for your brothers cause :p::toast_sign:

mujhaind is a false flagger, he is either using proxy or mods are being totally ignorant probably a pakistani or bangladeshi

The illegal incoming folks in assam gets everything right from ration card to voters id to passport to all documents proving themselves as Indian citizens. Strangely the INC had patronised and worked with all its might to accommodate them from 1971 onward. The so called readily available votebank had chnged the look of certain places completely.

In 1992 moving from Guwahati to dibrugarh, when u pass through Nagaon (a town around 200 kms from guwahati), u can see distant small houses and lots of free farm lands. In 2002, the farm lands space had shrink(almost 50% reduction) and lots of population with houses seen in that patch. A week back when i saw the same patch again, i was shell shocked. No farmland left. Pucca houses uptill the highway. The entire patch has a local MLA/MP posters and all over religious flags. i was shocked more bcz i dont visit so often and thus i felt very strange looking at such changes. It is true that religious tolerance is one of the highest in assam where inter religion marriages like that between hindu -muslim is pretty common and original muslim folks of original assam had been there for long and are well educated and established. The new muslims particularly of illegal immigrants who has now got all the indian documents support radical views and are not tolerant folks like the originals. They had taken all odd jobs and constitute the maximum of rickshawpullers toos. The fact that people like badrudin ajmal who os originallly a perfume vendor who was not even a proper bizman suddenly overnight became an important figure for muslims was even more shocking. The tolerant and liberal assamese muslims dont even consider ajmal to be the voice of theirs but radical muslims talks and hears all rubbish of his.

I think the situation had arose due to sheer failure of our local government in assam. For long the narrow vote bank politics and lawlessness where surrendered militants roam free in scorpios and gypsies with AK 47/56s. Even now, we keep hearing there are parallel courts run by such surrendered folks who does everything from construction contracts/tenders, to coal smuggling to extortion to middleman doing settlement/recovery. The radical muslim folks comprising of BD immigrants will unnecessarily harm and spoil the brotherhood and love shared by both assamese hindu muslim folks. That radical situation is what AQ may like to take advantage. As usual we will only blame later.

The illegal incoming folks in assam gets everything right from ration card to voters id to passport to all documents proving themselves as Indian citizens. Strangely the INC had patronised and worked with all its might to accommodate them from 1971 onward. The so called readily available votebank had chnged the look of certain places completely.

In 1992 moving from Guwahati to dibrugarh, when u pass through Nagaon (a town around 200 kms from guwahati), u can see distant small houses and lots of free farm lands. In 2002, the farm lands space had shrink(almost 50% reduction) and lots of population with houses seen in that patch. A week back when i saw the same patch again, i was shell shocked. No farmland left. Pucca houses uptill the highway. The entire patch has a local MLA/MP posters and all over religious flags. i was shocked more bcz i dont visit so often and thus i felt very strange looking at such changes. It is true that religious tolerance is one of the highest in assam where inter religion marriages like that between hindu -muslim is pretty common and original muslim folks of original assam had been there for long and are well educated and established. The new muslims particularly of illegal immigrants who has now got all the indian documents support radical views and are not tolerant folks like the originals. They had taken all odd jobs and constitute the maximum of rickshawpullers toos. The fact that people like badrudin ajmal who os originallly a perfume vendor who was not even a proper bizman suddenly overnight became an important figure for muslims was even more shocking. The tolerant and liberal assamese muslims dont even consider ajmal to be the voice of theirs but radical muslims talks and hears all rubbish of his.

I think the situation had arose due to sheer failure of our local government in assam. For long the narrow vote bank politics and lawlessness where surrendered militants roam free in scorpios and gypsies with AK 47/56s. Even now, we keep hearing there are parallel courts run by such surrendered folks who does everything from construction contracts/tenders, to coal smuggling to extortion to middleman doing settlement/recovery. The radical muslim folks comprising of BD immigrants will unnecessarily harm and spoil the brotherhood and love shared by both assamese hindu muslim folks. That radical situation is what AQ may like to take advantage. As usual we will only blame later.
I agree,local govt. i.e. Congress has sold Assam..the immense change in demographics is irreversible now.
may 16 came n went,,dont see anythng changing anytime soon....
about AQ,I dare them to pull some stunt in Assam.

Back
Top Bottom