What's new

Al Qaeda bringing Pakistani explosive experts to Yemen, claims official

An organization that that had a well meaning start back in the late 20s in India.. but now have several offshoots. they are much less acerbic than other organizations but their members are generally retrogressive and blind reactionary in their thought process.However, that being said.. they much less worse than other problems out there.

Razpak here just gave you an example of the bold.

Could you also clear up the meanings of the following sir, "takfiri" and "firka-wari"/"firka"- can't get the last word properly- spotty memory?

So the Tableeghi jamaat isn't particularly violent and/or prone to spewing vitriol? What's with the accusations against the Wahhabi- any specific reason? Which group is really responsible for the radicalization as such of certain members of the populace?

Could you also clear up the meanings of the following sir, "takfiri" and "firka-wari"/"firka"- can't get the last word properly- spotty memory?

So the Tableeghi jamaat isn't particularly violent and/or prone to spewing vitriol? What's with the accusations against the Wahhabi- any specific reason? Which group is really responsible for the radicalization as such of certain members of the populace?

The word Takfiri is derived from Takfir.. from Ta-Kafir.. Ta being the loose term for referring to males in the second person. So to declare someone a Kafir. Only two people may be branded Kafir(or referred to as Takfir)...those who have openly stated they do not believe in god, or those who openly defy the laws and commandments of god as revealed to them. So, in essence.. if I was to refer to a Hindu if someone asked me what his religion is.. I could say Takfir. However, branding a Muslim as Kafir without unequivocal proof of their declaration or violation of commandments is considered a huge sin and violation of Islamic brotherhood. So those people who would regularly use this word against their fellow Muslims over the slightest disagreement in views were branded Takfiris.. i.e those that brandish the accusation of Kafir, or Shirk or Bidah without proper proof through witnesses and/or references from the Quran or Sunnah.

The Tableeghi Jamaat aren't violent, but the ideology they preach has certain interpretative ideals that many disagree with.However, being such a large movement they were ideal targets for Hijack by vested interests and essentially that is what happened. Certain sections turned violent or Takfiris(refusing to sit and pray with other Muslims over interpretative disagreements etc), other's came under the influence of foreign teachings whilst others became isolationists. Certain there are those that take inspiration from being more Arab than what is our heritage... by going all out with the Thawb, or with the Ibn and Bin Arabic nomenclature even outside of Arabic speaking environments.

Gods curse on pakistan and the world

Not completely.. there are many different schools of thought and various "scholars" that operative within the larger setup who are less virulent than the rest. Or rather arent a disease at all and are very proactive, progressive and charitable in their works.
They do however, fall within the overall encompass or "brand" of the Tableeghi Jamaat and hence earn their share of ire as well.

The word Takfiri is derived from Takfir.. from Ta-Kafir.. Ta being the loose term for referring to males in the second person. So to declare someone a Kafir. Only two people may be branded Kafir(or referred to as Takfir)...those who have openly stated they do not believe in god, or those who openly defy the laws and commandments of god as revealed to them. So, in essence.. if I was to refer to a Hindu if someone asked me what his religion is.. I could say Takfir. However, branding a Muslim as Kafir without unequivocal proof of their declaration or violation of commandments is considered a huge sin and violation of Islamic brotherhood. So those people who would regularly use this word against their fellow Muslims over the slightest disagreement in views were branded Takfiris.. i.e those that brandish the accusation of Kafir, or Shirk or Bidah without proper proof through witnesses and/or references from the Quran or Sunnah.

The Tableeghi Jamaat aren't violent, but the ideology they preach has certain interpretative ideals that many disagree with.However, being such a large movement they were ideal targets for Hijack by vested interests and essentially that is what happened. Certain sections turned violent or Takfiris(refusing to sit and pray with other Muslims over interpretative disagreements etc), other's came under the influence of foreign teachings whilst others became isolationists. Certain there are those that take inspiration from being more Arab than what is our heritage... by going all out with the Thawb, or with the Ibn and Bin Arabic nomenclature even outside of Arabic speaking environments.

Not completely.. there are many different schools of thought and various "scholars" that operative within the larger setup who are less virulent than the rest. Or rather arent a disease at all and are very proactive, progressive and charitable in their works.
They do however, fall within the overall encompass or "brand" of the Tableeghi Jamaat and hence earn their share of ire as well.

So then the TTP can be said to be composed of takfiris?

Tableeghi are the Most Peaceful People,They were even labelled as American's Paid by some because they almost Never mention Jihad and Easy granting of Visa's to West and USA...But to some People Everything related to Sunni's is labelled as Takfri's and Terrorists and what not...:angel:

Gods curse on pakistan and the world
r-u-kidding-me1.jpg

Well "tableghi jamat" are a bunch of peaceful people-
I myself went to their ijtima in raiwand 2 times-

They preach the "deen" and "peace"-

People calling them names are just following the universal trend of calling any jamat of molvis as terrorists- cant blame them- but pray for them- May Allah guide them to the right path- and give them "hidayat" to differentiate between right or wrong-

Not just the poor illiterate or jobless people their ijtimah also attracts people like me- from every walk of life- from business man to burger bachas- and i hv never heard them preaching Jihad or brainwashing people-

Though i cannot neglect that in such big ijtimah there are chances that some terrorists sympathisers will be trying to recruit people for their extreme cause- thats a risk- and such recruitments can be found even in schools or colleges or an ordinary mosque-

Hey its the worlds second biggest gathering of muslims from around the world- if its a fitna than Allah save us- we are doomed-

Question to be asked is, how the hell are the militants or these trained men crossing all over to yemen from Pakistan with so much intelligence agencies present and strict control procedures put in place at the airports. Who is providing them the freeway and how do they reach their destinations without being detected.

This is something which is unbelievable.

Stop being a takfiri

Well I agree with him in such a way that basic work of tabligi Jamat can't be neglected and if any one jamat is doing something against rules and teaching of Islam then someone can't just blame All Jamats……:pop:

Back
Top Bottom