What's new

Al-Khalid Type 90-IIM MBT-2000 >>> 3D model

I will start a thread in Land Warfare section
-3-.gif

I am a 3D modeler ... but this is not my work !

Which software do you use?

The upgrade to the Al-khalid MBT was long overdue.If we go by the standard set by Al-Khalid MBT Mk 1 then Mk2 would be among the best in the world.Now that India has also shown Arjun Mk2,I hope Al-Khalid Mk2 matces the IDF's Merkava MBT.

perhaps it's just me, but AK in 3D look more like iranian Zulfiqar than AK itself in real :/

The upgrade to the Al-khalid MBT was long overdue.If we go by the standard set by Al-Khalid MBT Mk 1 then Mk2 would be among the best in the world.Now that India has also shown Arjun Mk2,I hope Al-Khalid Mk2 matces the IDF's Merkava MBT.

No need for that.

Al Khalid-1 already pretty much matches Merkava IV of Israel.....

See the comparison..

Comparison : Pakistani Al Khalid-1 MBT vs Israeli Merkava IV MBT !

We'll look at Arjun II and see if it is better than Al Khalid-1..if it is, then Al Khalid-II will be made...

Any specifications for Arjun II yet?

There are talks or rather rumors of Saudi Arabia interested in Al Khalid and JF-17 program. If that happens, then Saudi cash will transform these programs to a whole new level...

No need for that.

See the comparison..

We'll look at Arjun II and see if it is better than Al Khalid-1..if it is, then Al Khalid-II will be made...

There are talks or rather rumors of Saudi Arabia interested in Al Khalid and JF-17 program. If that happens, then Saudi cash will transform these programs to a whole new level...

Merkava Mark IV has way better armour, is in heavier class, and has the latest anti-tank munition protection. That shit fires projectiles on incoming rockets. That bulldog is in heavy class.

I just pray that neither ever will ever have to go to war against each other.

No need for that.

See the comparison..

Brother Merkava can shoot projectiles which burst mid-air to neutralise the threats.Merkava tanks are interlinked in a battle field to give a better chance to strategise.Merkava 5 is already being conceptualised.
Al-Khalid is a very good first attempt.
Few months back there was news about Russia and Pakistan collaborating on joint MBT project.Any update about that ??

Few months back there was news about Russia and Pakistan collaborating on joint MBT project.Any update about that ??

Merkava 5 already being conceptualised.

Merkava Mark IV has way better armour, is in heavier class, and has the latest anti-tank munition protection. That shit fires projectiles on incoming rockets. That bulldog is in heavy class.

lol..I know.

Al Khalid-I is almost right at same level is terms of mobility, and firepower as Merkava IV is....armor and electronics are Merkava's lead..its mainly due to heavy weight..

Add 10 tons more on Al Khalid and its armor would also be right up there...

What? I haven't read of that news. I don't think Pakistan and Russia will be making a tank together..probably Pakistan will buy some components of Al Khalid-II from Russia at best..but a new tank? Nopes, can't happen.

Merkava 5 already being conceptualised.

Seen this video before...I don't know if it is an "actual" conceptualization or just some fanboy's 'concept' of the tank.

@SOHEIL , May I use your model for my mod? The Al-Khalid? You get the credits for it... and you can drive it around in the game instead of it just being a prop.

Back
Top Bottom