What's new

Al Khalid MBT Photos & Videos Thread

hyk8x.jpg

mbt2000

This are Bengali Tanks, made in China, called MBT-2000, it is not the Alkhalid, neither Bangladesh did buy Pakistani Tanks. Sad but True !

I have posted ''mbt 2000'' under the picture -- We maintain that AK is the natural progression of mbt 2000 , however posting sold mbt 2000 pics for publicity of ak is good as we have mutual agreement on ak1 's newer model... most likely the ak2

SLAMABAD: State-run companies of Pakistan and China today signed a contract for manufacturing the Al-Khalid-I tank, the latest version of the combat vehicle jointly developed by the two countries.

The joint marketing of the Al-Khalid tank with China would open up potential markets, the statement said

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...mbt-2000-information-pool-26.html#post3756046

Pakistan and China today signed a contract to manufacture a version of the jointly developed Al-Khalid-I tanks.

tAHsn.jpg

Kzp3B.jpg
blzn8.jpg
[

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

4A5DZ.jpg
this might be alzarrar as alzarrar comes with different types of armours

DEsiS.jpg
N2XWB.jpg

I think if HIT and HMC have tried earlier they might have gone for about 500 AK-1s then about 1100 AK-2s with upgrades and then 1100 AK-3s till 2020 along with 700+Self propelled Artillery on JV with China. Although in the mean time upgrade of Chinese tanks to Al-Zarrar standards should be carried as they can be sold to Afghanistan that we have in great nos. and NATO will going to pay for that..

Last edited by a moderator:
Al Khalid MBT Pictures are so beautiful. I really proud our Pak Heros.

Seriously need to design an sloped turret. Flat broad turrets take full impact and minimal deflection.

Back
Top Bottom