What's new

Al-Jubeir at the Istanbul Summit

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Al-Jubeir at the Istanbul Summit: I convey to you from the abode of revelation and the source of the message of Islam greetings of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, His Highness the Crown Prince and the position of the government and people of my country, which reaffirms that the issue of Jerusalem is an issue that transcends policy, It can not in any way be sidelined or compromised.

MBS should have attended this summit in person if he is alive and if is sincere.

MBS should have attended this summit in person if he is alive and if is sincere.

He better be dead, because if he cant be bothered to turn up then Saudis are beyond redemption

My guess is he knows the anger in the Muslim world at the moment
So he knows Iran will be harsh and want a strong response, he knows Turkey will be harsh and want a strong response
He knows arabs are worthless and want to spread their legs for the U.S/Israel

He knows if he turns up at the OIC the arabs will look even more pathetic then normal because their response will be zilch

It was mainly a summit of foreign ministers..
Pakistan send its PM. Also there has been a lot of speculation by Irani media that he might have been killed in some coup attempt. So if he attended this summit in person, all such propaganda would die.

Pakistan send its PM. Also there has been a lot of speculation by Irani media that he might have been killed in some coup attempt. So if he attended this summit in person, all such propaganda would die.
He most likely does not care too much about the propaganda.. Suleimani was said to be dead many times as well as Haftar..the Libyan leader.. but none was true..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom