What's new

Al Jazeera report

frashid30@hotmail.com

New Recruit

Reaction score
Just seen it. India claiming a mig 21 downed only, but Al Jazeera has shown reccage of a plane surrounded by Indian soldiers with an officer claiming two bodies have been found. This would confirm Pakistani claims of a MKI 30 downing as it is a dual seat fighter. Might being a single seat fighter. In Pakistan there is reccage of a mig21 with pilot being captured.

This means Pakistani account of downing two Indians jets is true.

No international channel is reporting f16 downing, just Indian channels. Pakistan stated last night that jf17 were used and nothing else before India's claim of shooting f16 down. NDTV now claims it was 3 f16 that attacked Indian positions earlier today.

I've never heard so much rubbish coming from news channels as Indian. How stupid is there population not to even see the flaws in there narrative.

Just seen it. India claiming a mig 21 downed only, but Al Jazeera has shown reccage of a plane surrounded by Indian soldiers with an officer claiming two bodies have been found. This would confirm Pakistani claims of a MKI 30 downing as it is a dual seat fighter. Might being a single seat fighter. In Pakistan there is reccage of a mig21 with pilot being captured.

This means Pakistani account of downing two Indians jets is true.

No international channel is reporting f16 downing, just Indian channels. Pakistan stated last night that jf17 were used and nothing else before India's claim of shooting f16 down. NDTV now claims it was 3 f16 that attacked Indian positions earlier today.

I've never heard so much rubbish coming from news channels as Indian. How stupid is there population not to even see the flaws in there narrative.

Link please.

Link please.
i m still on searching as soon i find some evidence will share.seems to me you are also su 30 and su 35 lover like me :) amazing palnes read the story of chinese su 35 story too they replacing it with russian version

Found it, watch from 50s onwards:

CHaa gaye hu tussi oye :yahoo: now waiting for our able friend to comment on it

oye yaar yeh hum Pakistanii indian ki tarah har baat py yaqeen kyn nahi kar laityy jo tv par dikahii jayee why we investigate until we satisfy ??

india is right about pak use of f16 because jf17 ka khof f16 ki tara hay aur waisay be jf17 thora thora f16 ki tarah milta julta hay :chilli::yahoo::bunny::pakistan:

The issue that that is the wreckage of the military helicopter, isn't it? You can see the ZP tail. You can see at 00:01 seconds.

News starts with comment: "what caused this Indian fighter jet to crash"

First sentence of news correspondent is what caused this fighter jets to crash? I'm pretty certain he'd know if it was a copter or jet.
The issue that that is the wreckage of the military helicopter, isn't it? You can see the ZP tail. You can see at 00:01 seconds.

News starts with comment: "what caused this Indian fighter jet to crash"
First sentence of news correspondent is what caused this fighter jets to crash? I'm pretty certain he'd know if it was a copter or jet.

True but in the footage the tail is clear. However, the clip at 3 seconds changes and it looked like a completely different wreckage. So, maybe true.

Back
Top Bottom