What's new

Akash Missile, a Success Story of ‘Make in India’

Very good, you got the Akash Missile now all you need is a "A Cash Missile"- (I was going to say Cash Cow Missile but didnt want to get off on the wrong foot)

Last time i checked still 180 million Indians are below the poverty line, i mean for heavens sake
thats the same number as the entire population of Pakistan.

We both got Nukes, we can both destroy each other. This century is the time to destroy corruption
in our countries and to invest in our people.
I see some logical talk but only Issue for India which is even bigger then Kashmir is Pakistan Policy of engaging with India through terror.
Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim till the day Pakistan give them protection, no peace is possible among us.

so kid, u turned out to be an indian:rofl:

And he's been suffering from butthurtitis ever since.

Yei2e5T.gif

Take your son for a ride in that 'Toyota Pajero' loser. That's what you are good at. Now go oil your cycle.
Yes son yr welcome to get a ride with me (yr father) in it. But son i dont own Pajero i own a Lexus SUV. That pajero is owned by my father. In Pakistan we usually call the SUV class vehicles as Pajero whether its the actual Mitsubishi Pajero or other SUV. Pajero is a name struck with it, just like in yr Punjab too u people call SUV class vehicles as pajero.....

But i guess i did told u this before too, but u dont listen. I guess next time Mods will take care of u.

40 KM Version was planned. As usual lethargy of DRDO hinder that. Now they are planning a long range akash with seeker.

we need canisterised Akash also improvements in Range !

Very good, you got the Akash Missile now all you need is a "A Cash Missile"- (I was going to say Cash Cow Missile but didnt want to get off on the wrong foot)

Last time i checked still 180 million Indians are below the poverty line, i mean for heavens sake

We both got Nukes, we can both destroy each other. This century is the time to destroy corruption
in our countries and to invest in our people.

The pic in your avatar and your words are not matching !

Check again, it's 169 million, less than 12.5% of Indian population. :D
to invest in our people.
We are already doing. Plenty of development programs for providing homes, eliminate poverty, getting quality education, skill development, urban and smart city development, infrastructure and broadband are going well.
Can I know about your country?

The akash looks like rather a large missile for 25km range. Even at 40+km it still looks large......still well done.

Looks like the Pakistanis were right and Indians were wrong on this "success story"

Back
Top Bottom