What's new

Ajmal Kasab pleads for mercy to Persident for 26/11 Mumbai attacks case

253062_294833723951886_835431306_n.jpg

Ahh.. The you-know-whats will definitely make sure he's granted asylum in India.

Take a bet Sonia G is working on it to ensure an electoral success in Uttar Pradesh. :D

Selling herself to an alien religion is the only way she can ever hope to get power.

I really wish President of India should show some mercy on poor Kasab and hand him over to Israel for further procedure.

I really wish President of India should show some mercy on poor Kasab and hand him over to Israel for further procedure.

Congress would rather nuke entire India than ever let any trouble come to those who perpetrate jehad.

Congress' lifeline depends on it.

If india had killed him, how do you think you'd get all the attention from the world you're so desprate for?
I bet this was also a publicity stunt

Instead of pleading, crying and cringing, the dude should try to die with dignity. After the 5hit he pulled of in Mumbai can he really expect mercy?

Instead of pleading, crying and cringing, the dude should try to die with dignity. After the 5hit he pulled of in Mumbai can he really expect mercy?

He knows he has a big chance of Mercy with Congress occupying the country's politics.

Already half the Indian public is betting that he'd join Congress and fight for elections in UP.

My God this natak is still going on? This guy should have been hanged 3 years ago. I mean this is a open shut case. Why is the Congi Govt delaying it like this. Are they now concerned that the Pakistani's won't be happy if we hang him or is it for communal harmony. This is turning out to be Afzal Guru Part II.

Back
Top Bottom