What's new

Ajit Doval to be the most powerful bureaucrat in 20 years and why this is a bad news for enemies

US President picks the SC judge, Modi & his entire cabinet cannot.

Presidential nominees need to be confirmed by the senate.

Anyway Modi was able to single handedly deliver Rafale offsets to Reliance. That is the power he wields. He has surrounded himself with rubber stamp ministers in the CCS.

All important decisions are directly being taken by Modi & Doval.

Presidential nominees need to be confirmed by the senate.

Anyway Modi was able to single handedly deliver Rafale offsets to Reliance. That is the power he wields. He has surrounded himself with rubber stamp ministers in the CCS.

All important decisions are directly being taken by Modi & Doval.

Still, US President needs to pick the nominee, meaning it's ALWAYS the president's choice. The Senate can reject a judge but the presidents picks the next one and the next one, until the senate confirms.
BUT Modi can not pick a judge, EVER.

Reliance offset was declared in 2012, I was not aware Modi was PM in 2012.
And the offset of 30000 crores is being used by 72 companies, including HAL & Reliance.

Reliance at best is getting 10% max, which means 3000 crores offset max.

Let us continue this offset discussion, I kind of like where this is going ;)

I like it.

So we finally have someone rightly powerful enough.

I really pray for PM Modi to be re-elected. Him with an all-powerful Ajit Doval would be a deadly combination for our national security.

Also, we need to start ensuring that there is a mechanism to identify Doval-like folks in IB and RAW to head the national security portfolio.

AD is around 70+ years old and naturally, he cannot keep working for too long.

About time we tweak Indian democracy to suit our needs.

The 100% western model doesn't suit India.

We need a powerful ruler with good intentions. And Modi sir is that.

I like it.

So we finally have someone rightly powerful enough.

I really pray for PM Modi to be re-elected. Him with an all-powerful Ajit Doval would be a deadly combination for our national security.

Also, we need to start ensuring that there is a mechanism to identify Doval-like folks in IB and RAW to head the national security portfolio.

AD is around 70+ years old and naturally, he cannot keep working for too long.

About time we tweak Indian democracy to suit our needs.

The 100% western model doesn't suit India.

We need a powerful ruler with good intentions. And Modi sir is that.

Hopefully whatever you say may come true sir. I really pray. Can’t imagine the opposition is filled with dimwits or twats I have worse words but can’t put it out.

Postcard is a opinion based right wing news portal, don't read too much into it. News portals like Scroll, postcard or quint are opinion based, you can read it for entertainment purpose but don't take them seriously.

I hope so but it looks like the gap between centrist media and right wing media is becoming smaller and smaller

its was modi 5 years ago modi ayee ga to ye ho faan ho dheeng ho ga
ab modi chor ker parikkar ayee ga to ye ho ga wo ho . chutiya awam
tera modi ayee choodi ayee ya parikkar ayee ya koi fuddu ayee mera wohi wohi jawan hoga border per aik hi .
1726763-tz__lynxnpeemtb_rtroptp__pakistanafghanistan-1528020375-629-640x480.jpg

180511-pakistan-border-fence-3-906a-rs_1e9a7de0ddd477b4699b21e00a536a42.fit-760w.JPG

Back
Top Bottom