What's new

Aishwariya Rai to Shoot Film Scenes at Arctic Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mautkimaut

Reaction score
Bollywood beauty to melt Arctic Circle — RT

A former Miss World and one of Bollywood's leading actresses, Aishwarya Rai, is set to appear in the first Bollywood movie ever to be shot in the Arctic Circle.
Players will be shooting in the northern Russian city of Murmansk, in the extreme northwest of Russia.

According to bollygraph.com, shooting of the Russian-Indian action adventure will be held for over a month, which all the actors will be spending in Russia.

The Players team had previously been shooting in New Zealand for several weeks and moved out of there just before the major earthquake struck the country.

The film is said to be Bollywood’s remake of the 2003 Hollywood hit “The Italian Job”, starring Mark Wahlberg and Charlize Theron, which revolved around a gang of robbers planning to hit the headlines by creating the largest ever traffic jam in LA giving them just enough time to pull off a theft of gold bullion. This in turn was a remake of the 1969 British film of the same name starring Michael Caine.

"Bollywood beauty to melt Arctic Circle "

Stop her .. barna log global warming ke liye India ko jimmedar manenge :lol:

copy of 'italian job'
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

its the best of my mark movies, and all set to be ruined in bollywood
facepalm.gif

We are not forcing anyone to watch that movie, you can watch some lollywood blockbuster.

copy of 'italian job'
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

its the best of my mark movies, and all set to be ruined in bollywood
facepalm.gif

How many bollywood movies you watched so far ???? :lol::lol:

This is the problem with Pakistani members all of them watching our movies more than their own movies and always crying like you

And BTW you prove your identity :lol:

same beauty was selected as Miss world in past and your beauties only can think about that :wave:

our beauties dont pose in bikinis to show that they are worthy of being beautiful woman, sorry our woman not for sale

no i dont watch bollywood movies, but being big hollywood fan, yeah i watched some and was baffled by stupid remakes

Good for you mate!

Looks like you got a high standard for everything, other than your posts. :rofl:

she is from america not pakistan, btw reported for posting nude pix, govt of pakistan also said she illegally brought pk flag into contest

so this is what you do in internet, searching nude pakistani women :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She was your miss Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom