What's new

Airsoft

Wolfhunter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's really nice to see such passionate members on this forum from all over the world. In my spare time I enjoy skeet shooting but also play airsoft at a number of local sites close to me. Any other members here play airsoft? And if so what kind of sites do you have, I particularly want to know more about Airsoft in countries such as Pakistan and India.

On a side note, I once went to an Airsoft competition to Hong Kong when I was 20 and damn the Canton's don't mess about :rofl:.

No. it is next to impossible to get airsoft here. complete ban on it because it looks too real to actual weapon.

It's really nice to see such passionate members on this forum from all over the world. In my spare time I enjoy skeet shooting but also play airsoft at a number of local sites close to me. Any other members here play airsoft? And if so what kind of sites do you have, I particularly want to know more about Airsoft in countries such as Pakistan and India.

On a side note, I once went to an Airsoft competition to Hong Kong when I was 20 and damn the Canton's don't mess about :rofl:.
I live in Hong Kong and I am fond of airsoft guns and have played a lot but sadly I don't own any airsoft gun :(

LOL, I found a video of Pakistani Airsofters. Any Pakistani members know if this is a popular activity in Pakistan?

On a side note, yes their load out and AEG (Airsoft Guns) are not the best but it's cool to see people playing Pakistan with some elements of a structured game including a Marshal/Referee.

we can buy actual firearms so no need to get airsoft.
Yes but you can't use Actual firearms in Milsim can you? Not without spending insane amounts of cash to refit the barrels and use expensive sim ammo. Airsoft is a good substitute, I have a shotgun I use for Trap and Skeet too.

Yes but you can't use Actual firearms in Milsim can you? Not without spending insane amounts of cash to refit the barrels and use expensive sim ammo. Airsoft is a good substitute, I have a shotgun I use for Trap and Skeet too.
milsim is not popular here. it is reality here with car jacking etc. This is hunting country. on my 1000 hectares, there is plenty of wildlife that is always on move. i hunt may be 2x a year.

milsim is not popular here. it is reality here with car jacking etc.
Even more reason to hone your skills. If some random bloke gets a drop on you and he has a weapon, you hand over your keys. If it is a barricade or active SD situation you have options. Besides 9/10 firearm owners deploying them in self defense come worse off! #Face

Even more reason to hone your skills. If some random bloke gets a drop on you and he has a weapon, you hand over your keys. If it is a barricade or active SD situation you have options. Besides 9/10 firearm owners deploying them in self defense come worse off! #Face
it is fine, i am now a reservist. go yearly for duty call ups. spent over 20yrs+ in front line.

it is fine, i am now a reservist. go yearly for duty call ups. spent over 20yrs+ in front line.
Excellent, which arm? I am a former reservist having spent 4 years and now work in the Police.

Excellent, which arm? I am a former reservist having spent 4 years and now work in the Police.
signals, artillery. plus r&d too many stints in various capacities. now farming and doing research work on 2nd phd

Back
Top Bottom