What's new

Aircraft carrier Liaoning vs Vikramaditya

yeah i know that, but not only to operate a ac, and also to build a super carrier
So you know what is a Super carrier ? What are minimum requirements to be called as Super Carrier in today's time.

don't worry about that, now most of the people in here is becoming more anti-indian

Nothing happens if your people turn against us, you showed your animosity in 1971 war by letting pakistani war planes to refuel in your Island and suffered after that.

Choice is yours :cheers:

@Beast You should be last person to talk about what works on Carrier. :lol:

We used Carrier in War and won because of it when we bombed East Pakistan port. :D

So when you have experience in Operating AC in war time, I will take your advice and forward it to IN. :enjoy:

Oh really? Japan shall be far superior in operating carrier ops than IN if by your theory. How many IN pilots has landed with their Mig-29K on yr new carrier?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, pakistani ships got fueled by our ports, they stationed in our ports.
When you declare you are neutral and then help one of the party involved in war, you become enemy of the other party. India after defeating Pakistan would have bombed you to dark ages for this move but we didn't. No one would have opposed it.

Oh really? Japan shall be far superior in operating carrier ops than IN if by your theory. How many IN pilots has landed with their Mig-29K on yr new carrier?
Japan don't have any AC now. But in WW2, they had great Navy and AC capability. Now their new pilots don't have the experience.

BTW if you don't know Vertical landing on AC is one of the most difficult type. India has experience in that. IN pilots can land the Harrier on a Basketball court. :D

When you declare you are neutral and then help one of the party involved in war, you become enemy of the other party. India after defeating Pakistan would have bombed you to dark ages for this move but we didn't. No one would have opposed it.

Off Topic:

Believe that was the mistake done by Indian Force.

Ignorance at its best! Can't beat my words and start to troll to make yourself better? IN using tractors on carrier deck are fake?

sorry,my mistake:unsure:

ok till then bye!

ok if it is photoshopped, can you give me a photo how the aircrafts are being pulled out from the elevators

something like these
chetak_in480_l1_s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom