What's new

Airbase attack report submitted to PAF

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: An intelligence report into a brazen militant attack on a Peshawar air force base has been produced to the Pakistan Air Force chief Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, Geo News reported Wednesday.

The report didn’t found complicity of any insider in the attack. Intelligence sources told Geo News that 5 out of 10 militants had not been able to detonate their suicide jackets while five of them took shelter in a populous area and latter exploded their explosives striped to their bodies.

They said that the suicide vest carried C-4 type explosive material up to 4 kilogram.The report also dubbed the population near the airbase as security loophole
Airbase attack report submitted to PAF - thenews.com.pk

PESHAWAR: An intelligence report into a brazen militant attack on a Peshawar air force base has been produced to the Pakistan Air Force chief Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, Geo News reported Wednesday.

The report didn’t found complicity of any insider in the attack. Intelligence sources told Geo News that 5 out of 10 militants had not been able to detonate their suicide jackets while five of them took shelter in a populous area and latter exploded their explosives striped to their bodies.

They said that the suicide vest carried C-4 type explosive material up to 4 kilogram.The report also dubbed the population near the airbase as security loophole
Airbase attack report submitted to PAF - thenews.com.pk

that is what i and many other members here are mentioning for sometime...same was the case with Kamra ...you cant afford to have bases near populated area ....coz terrorists can easily get mixed with the locals and get away

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/photos/tat...litant-killed-during-gun-photo-115835887.html

Not the good talibans fighting in Afghanistan against parasites on their soil but the thing is that these fake artificial TTP kidnappers, robbers, felons and murderers from where?these artificial talibans get money lovely dollars? guns, vehicles many things? NO DOUBT is Combine operation of CIA RAW MOSSAD with the support of khad and their most beloved TTP taliban fazlula type who was injured in pakistan and treated by cia top doctors/ if this situation persist with sleepy nation these corrupt rulers will
sell out all Nukes even sell out Pakistan one day.Which is the greatest wish for enemies of Pakistan,and every body know that top 3 names countries under cover agencies who are busy in their secret hidden dirty desires.90% budget is wasted by army police corrupt politicians but they still fail to bring
peace,Control law and order situation why no terrorist caught alive when they can do it easily but?
they are killed or escaped if caught why they don't disclose expose them
and there
key master minds,networks working behind them
&they are coming from where who help them INTERNALLY? why not crush them all at the spot and expose there reality?why intelligence network of Pakistan spoiled not like before.GOD BLESS PAKISTAN:pakistan:

Military bases should now have proper sniper squads (oh yes with proper equipment), round the clock patrols by ground combatiers/provosts, strict policy on ORI and security inspections and above all proper mental training for base personnel. Any incident, whether small or big should be reported and documented. AI/MI/other security agencies need to work more so does base management.

The peaceful days are long gone; our government organizations (especially military) should understand this. Silence from the other side doesn't mean its over, these bastrads are always preparing to hit back with more deception and unique strategy.

Military bases should now have proper sniper squads (oh yes with proper equipment), round the clock patrols by ground combatiers/provosts, strict policy on ORI and security inspections and above all proper mental training for base personnel. Any incident, whether small or big should be reported and documented. AI/MI/other security agencies need to work more so does base management. .

There are snipers positioned near the COAS house in Rwp. You can see them quite frequently, some even have a sort of a ghillie suit!

IMO Kamra attack was the big wakeup call for PAF in terms of security. Previously the solution was thought to be some nakas, barricades at the gates, and some posts on the walls, and the philosophy was to just have a man there. After the attack, things have changed a bit, proper SOP's are now formulated so that there is a quick and effective response and care has been taken that those SOP's are actually followed. Now there are posts dug in the ground, with a small tent beside them, adjacent to the run way.

And I agree with you on the part of mental training.

No intend to troll,

But I was waiting for this report. When these kind of attack, "mental son and daughter" (In Hassan-Nissar/Nazam-Sethi words Zia ki Paidaish) of Zia-Ul-Haq start blaming India. I want one such official report where we are framed responsible...

@problemfreeleader : I don give dammn to CIA and Mossad, Show me the proof (copy of report) which says its RAW job/.... or keep cheerleading for conspiracy theorists... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
They said that the suicide vest carried C-4 type explosive material up to 4 kilogram.

I wonder where the C4 came from. EBay?

Situation of Air Base in a populous area is dangerous and we witnessed that three times, PN Mehran, PAF Kamra and PAF Peshawar attacks. The special thing in PAF Base Peshawar is situation of Air Base, which is attached to civilian airport. This not only makes it easier to enter the airport but puts the lives of civilian at greater risk, which I believe are superior than the aircraft present on the bases.

It would be wise, yet expensive to detach the Air Bases from airports like Peshawar and Nur Khan (ex-Chaklala). PAF Base Skardu is however a different approach. Now the question arises, is the cost of detaching (hence constructing a new Air Base) of major Air Bases like Peshawar with 2 operational squadrons and servers of ADA, and Nur Khan which is one of the most important and serves Air HQ going to be feasible? Is the cost of turnover be affordable than the loss of aircraft and lives and possibly civilian property?

In my opinion, PAF Base Peshawar must be separated but PAF Nur Khan is too big and too important to separate and would cost 3x times the cost of any other new Air Base atleast.

I wonder where the C4 came from. EBay?

Situation of Air Base in a populous area is dangerous and we witnessed that three times, PN Mehran, PAF Kamra and PAF Peshawar attacks. The special thing in PAF Base Peshawar is situation of Air Base, which is attached to civilian airport. This not only makes it easier to enter the airport but puts the lives of civilian at greater risk, which I believe are superior than the aircraft present on the bases.

It would be wise, yet expensive to detach the Air Bases from airports like Peshawar and Nur Khan (ex-Chaklala). PAF Base Skardu is however a different approach. Now the question arises, is the cost of detaching (hence constructing a new Air Base) of major Air Bases like Peshawar with 2 operational squadrons and servers of ADA, and Nur Khan which is one of the most important and serves Air HQ going to be feasible? Is the cost of turnover be affordable than the loss of aircraft and lives and possibly civilian property?

In my opinion, PAF Base Peshawar must be separated but PAF Nur Khan is too big and too important to separate and would cost 3x times the cost of any other new Air Base atleast.

Another thing for PAF Peshawar would be the appropriate relocation location.

Where would you get the new base that is on the western sector? Building a new base from scratch is no option I think, so a already present airstrip or base is the only option.

Kohat is the only suitable area IMO, and going further than that there is Risalpur. So it is a tough call IMO.

No intend to troll,

But I was waiting for this report. When these kind of attack, "mental son and daughter" (In Hassan-Nissar/Nazam-Sethi words Zia ki Paidaish) of Zia-Ul-Haq start blaming India. I want one such official report where we are framed responsible...

@problemfreeleader : I don give dammn to CIA and Mossad, Show me the proof (copy of report) which says its RAW job/.... or keep cheerleading for conspiracy theorists... :angry:

An Indian Spy Surjeet Singh, after spending more than thirty years in Pakistani jails, was released from Kot Lakhpat jail on 28th June 2012 and handed over to Indian authorities at Wagah Border. Surjeet Singh, soon after his release confessed that he spied for Indian Army and Intelligence.
During investigation, he also revealed the modus of operandi of Indian intelligence agency of attracting, launching and carrying out terrorism through spies in the neighbouring countries. Examples of promoting LTTE in Sri Lanka, supporting Pilkhana Mascara and killing officers of Bangladeshi border force, backing Dalai Lama against China, sponsoring anti-state elements in Nepal and dreadful interference in collaboration with CIA in Baluchistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) bomb blasts and execution of police men blasting all over Pakistan are some of the live examples of Indian regional terrorism through espionage network. After creating Bangladesh in 1971, RAW continued with its covert operations in the newborn country by injecting dissension among political parties, religious sects and armed forces. It instigated Chakmas in Chittagong Hills against the regime, trained and equipped the rebels and supported their insurgency. It also created and trained Shanti Bahini to carryout subversive activities. RAW had a hand in assassination of Gen Ziaur Rehman in 1981, who was pro-Pakistan and unfavorably disposed towards secularism. Sikkim, Nepal and Bhutan being landlocked were coerced and made totally dependent on India through machinations of RAW.Black@ Criticism , criticize as much you can to justify cover heinous acts cannot cover the veracity behind your several under cover spies confessions since numbers of Indian Raw agents have been apprehended and released after culmination of their punishment periods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom