What's new

Air force, DRDO, pleased with Tejas performance at Bahrain

Dumb as ever.....................
Look at the difference of vibrations..............
Also note the difference in Take off of every aircraft............ moreover Tejas was also ''shivering'' when it was turning some smooth ''horizontal loop'' or ''vertical climb'' in air............. not only in take off........... and ''amplitude'' of vibration is much higher in Teja...................
Tejas is on vibration mode.................!

and no one is throwing any thing away, we just want experts to elaborate better......... un till then plz don't vomit here and there...................
That's common.... if you don't agree write to PAF asking them to throw the F-16s Away

@MaarKhoor @Tipu7 LoLlll throw away the JF-17 too

Dumb as ever.....................
Look at the difference of vibrations..............
Also note the difference in Take off of every aircraft............ moreover Tejas was also ''shivering'' when it was turning some smooth ''horizontal loop'' or ''vertical climb'' in air............. not only in take off........... and ''amplitude'' of vibration is much higher in Teja...................
Tejas is on vibration mode.................!

and no one is throwing any thing away, we just want experts to elaborate better......... un till then plz don't vomit here and there...................

LoL... its all same.. everything depends upon the take off and the speed and against the wind its taking off.... Kid if you can;t figure that out, i'm wasting my time with you... Look at the JF... i can't laugh enough... oh i think i just pied a lilltle

Tejas vibrations is it because of more thrust to weight ratio ?

Is it because of composite materials ?

Or strong opposing winds ?

Kid if you can;t figure that out, i'm wasting my time with you
Wasting your time..................?
You are most welcome to get lost if you think I am wasting your time .................:-) I never remember asking you any thing............

Look at the JF... i can't laugh enough... oh i think i just pied a lilltle
ummmmmmmmmmmm what?

zokyo.gif

Answer might be simple for a fighter pilot ..

Let's wait for someone to log in..

Vibrations will be present in different regimes due to resonance of the particular structure as a whole.

You will get different amplitudes throughout a spectrum of input frequencies from the main high cycle perturbation (engine) setting and specific geometries (governing mass arrangement around CofG) present from things like wingloading, aerodynamic forces etc. Where possible, the worst case scenarios w.r.t aeroelastic problems will be set deliberately designed to be outside the performance envelope.

This is an issue for every aircraft. You will notice it as a passenger too when they spool up the engines of a commercial aircraft and somewhere in the middle you will notice it gets extremely "loud" through high vibration of the aircraft.

You also have to remember the camera mount will amplify the vibrations somewhat given the perspective of the camera.

Someone asked about the difference between composites and conventional metal in this regard.

For a free cantilever structure (simple example), the composite (assume CFRP) structure will have about 30% higher natural frequency for each mode compared to plain Aluminium given the density of composite is about 60% that of Aluminium (holding everything else constant). So such changes in material in other instances will all add up to the overall FRF of the aircraft. The effective transmissibility of this would depend on the total effective dampening of course, and 30% higher is not something terribly significant anyway if you look at the frequencies being talked about for the most part. The low frequency, high amplitude vibrations will all be factored in the original design requirements to begin with. The higher frequency ones will be tested in the prototypes w.r.t engine screeching, localised structural fatigue, overall noise/performance of structure etc...and will have definitely been sorted out by now in Tejas.

What we glimpse from an onboard camera is of limited utility....especially from people on forums that know next to nothing about what vibrations are.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom