Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Just looks the gestures Hasan Nisar made on Ahsan Iqbal's rational approach.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasan Nisar is the most stupid person i have ever seen on TV,

They always say negative about Pakistan and Muslims, I have never heard him saying something positive.

people like this are actually brain washed when they visit west, and they forgot what they have achieved in last 60 years,
what his father and grandfather used to do 60 years back, i mean they are able to get education due to this Pakistan , and are able to sit on TV and say things....

they should be thankful to this Pakistan for all the things given to get regardless of their views against Pakistan and Muslims ...

Now Mr. Hasan Nisar's Reply on Mr. Ahsan Iqbal's rational charge....He just forget his ususal line and length....simple no reply.....watch on your own....:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i agree Hassan Nisar does go too far sometimes but you also need people like him around to constantly keep you reminded of your flaws.

I am not going to comment towards political orientation for any political party, but would like to comment something on Mr Nisar. I considered him to be a rational and realistic based person who simply loved to highlight the darker side of the society with a possible aim of rectifying them. But lately Mr Nisar has lost the plot and has gone overboard.

We need ppl like him to tell us what are our follies and mistakes but at the same time giving us direction as to how to rectify them while giving hope for a brighter future. Unfortunately Mr Nisar has been stuck in the first part of the statement and missed the second, and if I may say, the more important task of giving direction and hope. Its a free society and everyone has a opinion to give, but he lost me when he talked rubbish against Dr Allama Iqbal while talking with Mr Zaid Hamid. May be it was out of enmity with Mr Zaid Hamid or whatever the reason, but there are some lines which are not to be crossed.

Ashan Iqbal did not said a word when Hassan Nisar started to talk

Hasan nisar has his own style, he gives an alternative view.
You dont have to believe everything he says, nor should you reject everything.

A balanced panel is always interesting, when you get to hear lot of views.
I also do like 1 man interview format (like Nazam Sethi ) but it is never going to be a balanced view.

Hasan nisar has his own style, he gives an alternative view.
You dont have to believe everything he says, nor should you reject everything.

A balanced panel is always interesting, when you get to hear lot of views.
I also do like 1 man interview format (like Nazam Sethi ) but it is never going to be a balanced view.

I think you meant Najam Sethi...

Hassan Nisar is someone- whose philosophy people will understand when he will be dead- just like all the unsung greats of the history-

Hassan Nisar is just a pessimist... He is the opposite version of Zaid Hamid... one is too optimistic and another too pessimist

I don't even listen to his talk-shows anymore as I know he keep repeating the same thing and keep cursing the entire society over and over again. I am sure he must be cursing again in the video posted above

Hassan Nisar is just a pessimist... He is the opposite version of Zaid Hamid... one is too optimistic and another too pessimist

I don't even listen to his talk-shows anymore as I know he keep repeating the same thing and keep cursing the entire society over and over again. I am sure he must be cursing again in the video posted above

No , Nasar has "become" a pessimist now. As someone above said , our future generations will understand his message. He is trying to reform this nation for too long and now "Uski bas ho gayi hai ab " ...he can't stand it anymore !!! Thats why he crosses limits sometimes but most of his thought makes sense though.

Sometimes he gives too much credit to Western scientists..I am NOT taking away their due credit ...but they were not "messiahs" ...they were PROFESSIONALS! (most of the times) ...They worked on science to earn their living, not to do "Khidmat-e-Khalq" ....Money plays are huge role in advancement of science...Nasar kinda miss this point....

But overall , we need such kind of people...

Yes He Is :enjoy:

I am not going to comment towards political orientation for any political party, but would like to comment something on Mr Nisar. I considered him to be a rational and realistic based person who simply loved to highlight the darker side of the society with a possible aim of rectifying them. But lately Mr Nisar has lost the plot and has gone overboard.

We need ppl like him to tell us what are our follies and mistakes but at the same time giving us direction as to how to rectify them while giving hope for a brighter future. Unfortunately Mr Nisar has been stuck in the first part of the statement and missed the second, and if I may say, the more important task of giving direction and hope. Its a free society and everyone has a opinion to give, but he lost me when he talked rubbish against Dr Allama Iqbal while talking with Mr Zaid Hamid. May be it was out of enmity with Mr Zaid Hamid or whatever the reason, but there are some lines which are not to be crossed.

Very Wise Words !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom