What's new

Ahead of worst winter storm in years, IDF razes Palestinian homes

@500, I just used CTRL+F on the page and the first instance of the word "house" I found in your post. It's not in the article I posted. The article is talking of "destroyed homes".
So according to u 40 people lived in this?

nimer-daraghmah-day-after-army-demolished-his-home-and-instruction-0n-11..._1.jpg

:omghaha:

And now they are "homeless"? Lying in streets? I am sure if it happened million journalists would film poor Palestinians who are lying in streets. No single footage?

Get lost lame false flag propagandist spammer.

This is what we're talking about, isn't it? bad weather? worst snow in decades?

Can you PLEASE stop playing dumb??? :crazy:

We are talking about HOW Israeli military razed Palestinian homes before Winter came, which means that the Palestinian people will face greater difficulties, if not already provided with greater difficulties.

Israelis and Palestinians could have solved their differences if not for those Arab states who attacked Israel and now fund terrorist outfits, resulting in collateral damage at both sides.
No Arab citizen gets killed, its just Israelis and Palestinian citizens who are killed.

:hitwall: Please do stay in the present, not the past. Those Palestinian people didn't even do anything to have their homes razed. Your way of stating you comment was a cheap way of sidestepping the real deal.

I hope you have learned from your mistake of trying to troll on this thread. :lol:

:police:

@RFS_Br Thank You for posting this bit of information. I try to keep myself up with current events but I am still a human being.

Keep up the good work. :enjoy:

@Aeronaut

Check this thread out.

Back
Top Bottom