What's new

Agnikul Cosmos Testfires Agnilet Engine!!!

This comes after solid rocket motor was tested by another Indian startup named Skyroot.

BTW when will the first private Indian rocket takeoff??

I suppose nice Agnikul is going for 3D Printed engine but in my non-expert opinion the company should go in for Liquid Oxygen-Liquid Methane fully cryogenic engine in preparation to build spaceships that can be fueled on Mars. Like the SpaceX Raptor engine.

BTW when will the first private Indian rocket takeoff??

I think the goal should be not becoming limited to low-weight satellite launches but to becoming able to operate an Indian capability to travel to Mars. SpaceX thinks Mars operations can be done by the end of this decade.

There are other companies in the world too that are building launch capabilities to LEO. One is called Launcher, founded by the founder of Livestream company :
Launcher has different aspirations than SpaceX. The company is hoping to capitalize on the small satellite revolution, by building a rocket over the next 10 years that is focused solely on sending tiny payloads to orbit. Launcher’s goal is to create a four-engine rocket that rises 65 feet high — about the height of a six-story building. And it should be able to put 662 pounds of cargo into low Earth orbit. That’s room for hundreds of CubeSats — standardized small satellites that can weigh as little as 10 pounds. Launcher hopes to sell flights of the vehicle for less than $10 million a mission.

I suppose nice Agnikul is going for 3D Printed engine but in my non-expert opinion the company should go in for Liquid Oxygen-Liquid Methane fully cryogenic engine in preparation to build spaceships that can be fueled on Mars. Like the SpaceX Raptor engine.

I think the goal should be not becoming limited to low-weight satellite launches but to becoming able to operate an Indian capability to travel to Mars. SpaceX thinks Mars operations can be done by the end of this decade.

There are other companies in the world too that are building launch capabilities to LEO. One is called Launcher, founded by the founder of Livestream company :

Yea I agree , China is also catching up to America in the coming years and India needs to work harder cause ISRO is lead by a delaying lazy person.

I wanna see Skyroot succeed or even Agnikul

Yea I agree , China is also catching up to America in the coming years and India needs to work harder cause ISRO is lead by a delaying lazy person.

I wanna see Skyroot succeed or even Agnikul

Yes, Skyroot, Agnikul and Bellatrix Aerospace are a wonderful development.

But about China, AFAIK the government space agency doesn't seem to have reusable spacecraft development which will increase its financial and material cost.

Back
Top Bottom