What's new

Agni-V to be test fired in September 2011

Why not Russia and the US?

Lapland is likely, because the Reindeer have horns not missiles.
While the US and Russia have missiles not horns.
And why missile the Sukhoi and Lockheed-Marietta factories? So much money will go down the drain.

May be india has real eyes set on israel to free palestine from the slavery of israel.anyway india has been very much wedded to the cause of separate Palestine country so much so yasser arafat used to call indira gandhi his elder sister with respect.

May be Agni-5 and other ICBM of india are to target israel and its master usa and china is just a smoke screen to fool cia and mossad.Anyway india has already sent a asia peace convoy to paelestine.

2010-634291300680760292-76.jpg

Feroze Mithiborwala from India (R), who is leading the "Asia 1" convoy, delivers a gift to Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal during a meeting with his group in Damascus December 22, 2010. The convoy of more than a hundred volunteers from several Asian countries arrived in Syria as they travel to the Gaza Strip carrying humanitarian aid. The convoy is expected to arrive next week through the Egyptian port of al-Arish and by crossing Rafah . REUTERS/Khaled al-Hariri.

Mithiborwala, 43, is the “national coordinator” of the Free Gaza movement in India. He says he became involved with the Palestinian question 23 years ago with the first Intifada in 1987. “I realized early on that Palestinian question is the central geopolitical question of our times. It’s a moral issue of our age,” he said. “There’s an increased Zionist lobby in the security apparatus of India and its damaging and undermining our country’s sovereignty,” he said.

Asia-to-Gaza founder talks to Ahram Online

And look at this,its really an epic post

Most Indian highly admire Israel and its people,they r helping India by a lot of tech transfer,both countries consider each other strategic partner(though never officially admitted due to obvious reasons)
and here is an India who is calling for destruction of Israel:rofl:

Have u ever thought,why Indian's here call u a false flag

Now you know WHY israel is Building Jehrico 3 ICMB

And neither do u sounds like an Israeli,I was going through ur posts,I am also a member of an Israeli forum,ur statements do not at all had any similarity with people there or the stated Israeli govt policy

And neither do u sounds like an Israeli,I was going through ur posts,I am also a member of an Israeli forum,ur statements do not at all had any similarity with people there or the stated Israeli govt policy

1) Then prove otherwise ! gathering post opinion doesn't support it
2) Being part an Israeli forum doesn't put you in a position to tell
who's who
3) Every Human being has their own opinion and not this sheepish
static ideas to force to believe on a certain criteria - Its called free
thinking I thought India support such unique idea ?
4) Its your, not ur, I mean come on this is an English language forum
at least keep up with the correct syntax.
5) Oh yeah, I forgot you're banned LOL !

1) Then prove otherwise ! gathering post opinion doesn't support it
2) Being part an Israeli forum doesn't put you in a position to tell
who's who
3) Every Human being has their own opinion and not this sheepish
static ideas to force to believe on a certain criteria - Its called free
thinking I thought India support such unique idea ?
4) Its your, not ur, I mean come on this is an English language forum
at least keep up with the correct syntax.
5) Oh yeah, I forgot you're banned LOL !

Dude chill, you were sporting all England flags some months back and now you have changed your flags.

So drop this act.

Agni V????????????:undecided:

But when did India test his Agni-IV missile???:undecided:

I guess last time I heard test of any Agni missile was that of Agni-2 and result of the test was normal (in case of India) cuz test failed :lol::lol::lol:

I really wish you guys good luck with Agni-5 :wave:

well better than Pakistanis who prides others technology as its own they can't even make their "own" cars or even cell phones.::lol::tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom