What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

well it doesnt happen in the world, they dont fail after being inducted

We do test launches periodically throughout the year to make sure we see what the systems do and make sure they work as they're intended to," Watrous said.

The first Minuteman 3 launched more than 40 years ago. The $7 million nuclear missile is built by Boeing. It's one of the company's longest contracts with the U.S. military. The missile comes apart in stages. On the way to it's target, it shoots 700 miles above the earth and reaches speeds of up to 15,000 miles per hour. The Air Force has 450 missiles on alert near bases in Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming, but they do their testing at Vandenberg.

Yes. And I am surprised that why USA shutdown the Peace Keeper ICBM. It was an excellent missile too.

Meanwhile, Minuteman III missiles will be converted in to Minuteman IV missiles in this century.

USA is the king of solid fuel ICBM, surprisingly they already possessed the mature solid fuel technology since the 1970s.

Some nuclear countries like UK and France couldn't even come up with a SLBM that is comparable to the Trident II SLBM of 1990 until now.

Wednesday came and almost gone. Is test been conducted or delayed again? Actually I don't want to read whole thread to find answer to my question.

Wednesday came and almost gone. Is test been conducted or delayed again? Actually I don't want to read whole thread to find answer to my question.

postponed paaji. bad weather didn't allow telemetry/tracking guys to give the all-clear.
hoping for a thursday test.

Dnt worry yara ... Ek bar Agni-5 successfully test ho gayi ... We will let you know in any condition.

missile testing is done like this only if the conditions are not suitable to judge the technological parameters then it gets postponed that is what happened,

I think RISAT-1 is also scheduled for 20 April ???

Minuteman III is an aged ICBM, so it is understandable, but the US nuclear arsenal now primarily relies on the Trident II SLBM, which has never failed so far, and it has a successful rate of 137/137.

Don't you think things proceed step by step. Everyone make Basic ICBM 1st and thn proceed to better ones?

and for your kind info trident II failed in 1st submarine launch test. but last 137 tests were continous success.

Nothing to be ashamed if 1st test fails to achieve target. nobody other thn our western neighbors have 100% successful missile program.

Navy Trident 2 Missile Explodes In Its First Underwater Test Firing - NYTimes.com

Last edited by a moderator:
or tu mada pada likha lagta hai??

What is Mada ? Don't you know How to write ? I speak hindi and English only. Urdu I understand. Or mirchi kyu lag rai hai ? maine to sirf aap se ye poocha kaha se padhai ki hai ? Isme koi bura maanne wali baat to nai. bohut se hain pakistan me aap ke jaise ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom