What's new

Agni V Discussions

I hope India has the ability to deliver this to Washington DC and NYC as well in the near future. :enjoy:

India has the capability with the help of ISRO we just don't do it because it gives too much bad rep. specially when India is not a signatory to the treaties that bounds the other nations like the US RUSSIA AND CHINA.

We know that we have to hit the target, but the launch is also a big thing. Are the seeker from Agni 4 being used on this??

yes I think the guidance is basically from A4. since they said the success of A5 depends on the success of A4.

MISSILE SUCCESSFULLY TESTED CHAKE DE PHATTE

1465.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! it a successes ... heard shouts in the background of the reporter...

yup guys latest news launch is 100% successfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

scientists are shouting at test centreee

News ticker reads-- Agni V is capable of carrying nuclear warheads.. notice they do not say one, seems it can carry multiple..

I was just wondering what is the mileage of Agni 5....i mean Kitna deti hai?

India has the capability with the help of ISRO we just don't do it because it gives too much bad rep. specially when India is not a signatory to the treaties that bounds the other nations like the US RUSSIA AND CHINA.

There is nothing wrong to develop this capability, because this is the only way for the western imperialists to show you the respect. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom