What's new

Agni V canister and mobile launch vehicle TCT 5 tested successfully

Indo-guy

Reaction score
Country
India
10258084_10203556622577075_2507977567969975089_n.jpg

Image - Canisterised Agni V ( dummy) with TCT 5 and its Mobile Transporter Erector test launch in progress .

Hi Guys ,
I have tried to translate salient points of this news bite .

Have to admit that it was rather painful ....

TCT 5 vehicle has been designed and developed by DRDO. Advanced Systems laboratory ASL located at Hyderabad test launched canisterised Agni 5 ( dummy ) successfully with the help of mobile erector transporter .
TCT 5 vehicle comprises of trailer - gross weight 140 tonnes with dimensions of 30 m * 32 m * 44 meters .
TCT 5 comprises of electronic communication and automated system .

It also has 23 KV diesel generator with hydraulic power pack .

TCT 5 launched Agni V canister weighing 65 tonnes ( consisting of 2 rocket motors as well as Gas generator ( ? ) unit .

During testing TCT 5 vehicle performed superbly. Various parameters such as vibration , stress load etc were monitored. TCT 5 withstood test launch of Dummy Agni V very well and is now ready for next testing of canisterised Agni V .

May 2014 .

Last edited:
Fcking hell, itni shuddh hindi me kyun publish kiya ye article. Can't understand half of it :wacko:

SO they have devloped some new vehicle named TCT5.Good job.

That's really the most heavily loaded Hindi I have ever read. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Impressive .In missile development field DRDO is the proud of India.

Superb news!!

This will reduce missile launch preparedness from a few minutes to a few seconds in ready fire state.

Back
Top Bottom