What's new

AGNI 5 BALLISTIC MISSILE WITH A RANGE OF 5000 KMS SUCCESSFULLY TEST FIRED.

I dont understand why people get into dick measuring contest over range. Shaheen 3 covers every inch of india even if fired from pak afghan border. For India their target is China hence a 5000km missile is their prime requirement to cover entire china. Pakistan is more focused now developing and improving current missile inventory which is how it should be for us.

What is the name "Agni" for? I always read it as "agony".

This

God_of_Fire_-_Agni_Deva.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And peaceful Imran Khan peacefully stopped all ballistic missile development?
No big test during his government so far.

I dont understand why people get into dick measuring contest over range. Shaheen 3 covers every inch of india even if fired from pak afghan border. For India their target is China hence a 5000km missile is their prime requirement to cover entire china. Pakistan is more focused now developing and improving current missile inventory which is how it should be for us.

Because there is a Conspiracy Theory that Pakistan is not allowed to test any missile more than 2800 Kms in range because of fear of some semitic country although Pakistan already(allegedly) has missiles whose range is far greater than that.

No missile development has stopped. Due to corona tests didn't take place as often as they used to. As for ICBM even if it's ready we may not test them due to seriously Geo Political considerations.

That's not true.

January 2019
Nasr was tested
Thursday 23-May-2019
Shaheen-2 was tested, 1,500 km
Thursday 29-August-2019
Ghaznavi was tested, 290 km
Monday 18-November-2019
Shaheen-1 was tested, 650 km

Thursday 23-January-2020
Ghaznavi was tested, 290 km
Tuesday 18-February-2020
Raad-II was tested, 600 km

Thursday 07-January-2021
Fateh-1 was tested, 140 km
Wednesday 20-January-2021
Shaheen-3 tested, 2,750 km
Wednesday 03-February-2021
Ghaznavi training tested, 290 km
Thursday 11-February-2021
Babur-1A training tested, 450 km
Tuesday 24-August-2021
Fateh-1 was flight tested

Because there is a Conspiracy Theory that Pakistan is not allowed to test any missile more than 2800 Kms in range because of fear of some semitic country although Pakistan already(allegedly) has missiles whose range is far greater than that.
One can easily increase range by putting smaller payloads on Shaheen 3. After you have mastered IRBM it is not that difficult to build ICBM. Question is do we even want to take such an unnecessary risk? US sanctioned few of our missile development organisation just bcz we launched Babur 3 from submarine and then another ship based version. For all we know paper work has been done as a contengency but not revealed. It wouldnt be first time Pakistan disnt declare full capability of its missiles. I mean seriously Shaheen 3 range was declared as 2750km kind of a well rounder number dont you think.

That’s not the reason. Pakistan is scared that Europe will tighten sections on the sale of other duel use scientific equipment jeopardizing Pakistan’s other missile and defense projects.

Well
That’s not the reason. Pakistan is scared that Europe will tighten sections on the sale of other duel use scientific equipment jeopardizing Pakistan’s other missile and defense projects.
Well that is exactly the reason. Two of our Military research organisation who were also working on civilian projects got sanctioned. Next our nuclear collaboration could be put in jeopardy such a our associate membership of CERN. As you said it could also covert into comprehensive sanctions on weapon sales from other countries. Half of airforce will be crippled by US imposing sanctions on us.

Why are you still stuck in to ballistic missile era?

I thought world has moved on to MIRV & hypersonic glide vehicles?

Back
Top Bottom