What's new

Age Tags alongwith ranks

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi Mods,
I suggest that forum should also assign an age tag e.g. teen and tys for the members as often we run into discussions were the other person's behavior is misjudged due to our lack of awareness about other person's age. I know its a sort of unconventional idea, but would certainly like to see responses.

Hi Mods,
I suggest that forum should also assign an age tag e.g. teen and tys for the members as often we run into discussions were the other person's behavior is misjudged due to our lack of awareness about other person's age. I know its a sort of unconventional idea, but would certainly like to see responses.

And how would one confirms the age.

publish your birth certificate and all the transcripts of your degree (if you have one) also a photo with full home add and PH number is a must.:lol:

its ridiculous to expect what you want mate. :)

i am generally able to judge the persons age and mental faculties with his posts .

publish your birth certificate and all the transcripts of your degree (if you have one) also a photo with full home add and PH number is a must.:lol:

its ridiculous to expect what you want mate. :)

i am generally able to judge the persons age and mental faculties with his posts .
I hope my post was fairly clear. I didnt say everybody needed to tell his age, just to give a tag indicating age range i.e. teen for teenager and ty for above

I completely agree with you Hasnain!

Some times you end up in a silly argument and soon you learn how childish the other is. How many of us want to discuss anything serious with a 13 year old?

I completely agree with you Hasnain!

Some times you end up in a silly argument and soon you learn how childish the other is. How many of us want to discuss anything serious with a 13 year old?

Exactly, I believe half of the members are in their teens. Come on, I would definitely like to know that information when I am engaging with one.

this can be done -- a lot of defence forums asked me my age before giving me membership-- mostly they wanted constructive discussions by 18+ guys .... however age isnt really a good gauge to judge ones maturity

this can be done -- a lot of defence forums asked me my age before giving me membership-- mostly they wanted constructive discussions by 18+ guys .... however age isnt really a good gauge to judge ones maturity
I think you can show the age range of those who allow to show, it need not be compulsory.
Like teen, twenties, thirty plus. :)

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom