kawaraj

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MOSCOW, October 30 (RIA Novosti)

Tags: Su-24
Multimedia
Su-24M (Fencer). INFOgraphics

A Russian Sukhoi Su-24 Fencer fighter-bomber crashed on Tuesday during a training flight in the Chelyabinsk region when its nose cone came off, the Defense Ministry said.
“After an unsuccessful attempt to make an emergency landing, the pilots decided to steer the falling aircraft away from populated areas and ejected safely,” the ministry said in a statement.
The incident was caused by “failure of the aircraft control system,” it added.
All Su-24 aircraft at the Shagol Airbase in the Chelyabinsk region have been grounded after the crash, Col. Yaroslav Roshchupkin, aide to the Central Military District commander, said.
He earlier said the aircraft crashed 67 kilometers from the airfield during a routine training flight.

Search and rescue teams, investigators, officials from the regional prosecutor’s office, law enforcement agencies and emergency and civil defense ministry are currently working at the scene.

Su-24 Crashes, Pilots Survive | Defense | RIA Novosti

Again? You can hardly have you faith in Russia tech these days.

The aircraft is from the cold war days and has been flying successfully for almost 2 decades or more. You expect things to wear out over a period of time.

Just have the feeling Russian military accidents happen quite often lately.

Russia military tech is descending for sure, but it GOV should replace the old ones to avoid more accidents, or take precious means before new military or civil aircrafts such as super 100, ?can remember the name....

Russian Technology now days has no comparision to US, Isreal or EU. Its ok upto 4th generation fighters. But not now.

Russian Technology now days has no comparision to US, Isreal or EU. Its ok upto 4th generation fighters. But not now.

I wont say that at all. The Russians are one of the best in the game. If NATO still exists then their aim is Russia. If Nato is not there even US is unable to take on Russian tech.

Missiles - Russia has the best
Subs - Russians has the best
5th Gen Fighter Aircraft - Russians will have soon one better/comparable to f-22 ( or the closest among all to f-22)
Radars - Again one of the best

So I dont think Nato or US can take on Russia at all. No one on this world can take on Russian Tech at this point of time. Only because of lack of funds they may not be able to keep up the maintainence at the desired level. But their tech or new development or the capabilities of their SCIENTISTS no one can take that away from them!

I wont say that at all. The Russians are one of the best in the game. If NATO still exists then their aim is Russia. If Nato is not there even US is unable to take on Russian tech.

Missiles - Russia has the best
Subs - Russians has the best
5th Gen Fighter Aircraft - Russians will have soon one better/comparable to f-22 ( or the closest among all to f-22)
Radars - Again one of the best

So I dont think Nato or US can take on Russia at all. No one on this world can take on Russian Tech at this point of time. Only because of lack of funds they may not be able to keep up the maintainence at the desired level. But their tech or new development or the capabilities of their SCIENTISTS no one can take that away from them!

Delusional Indian fanboy.

Delusional Indian fanboy.
Hmm And i suppose Russians were trying to copy chinees designs .... Oh sorry I forgot its always the other way round. I wonder how come "The Chinees" buy Russian made engines ?? Those are just bunch of crap as per ur countrymen. And their all weather friends say we are bigots.

Wrong question, the question should be how frequently does fighters with Russian engines falls off the sky? :D

thanks for your good interpretation. And best luck of Russia-Indian brotherhood I am sure there's no such things as blackmailing btw bthd.

Back
Top Bottom