What's new

Afzal khan and treachery of Shivaji

So India is a melting pot of Human race.All races are together
Too right mate .No on will destroy their 12000 rs for this ancestry BS .We can buy a good Micromax Canvas for that.

If you have 12000 rs to spare, you should participate in that project. It is a scientific project to trace migration patterns not some racist mumbo jumbo spouted by @shan aka @Nuri Natt.

I seriously never had 12000 rs to spare and anyway mythological ancestry is way more interesting.

Last edited:
People have migrated to India since 40000 years. The ethnic group which max muller dubbed as Aryan was neither the first nor last.

Even after Aryan migration, there has been three major migration [ parthians (sakas), Kushans and Huns ] and one minor (Greek)

If you read Hindu scriptures, Arya or Dravida were not races but their meaning was changed to races by colonial indologists. Earliest Hindus referred themselves as Arya because they practised certain customs of Vedas and historically only Hindus and Zoroastrians have referred themselves as Aryans until European started to pretend as Aryans in late 1800. Dravida which is too Sanskrit in origin was a geographical expression for some regions of South India.

If you read Hindu scriptures, Arya or Dravida were not races but their meaning was changed to races by colonial indologists. Earliest Hindus referred themselves as Arya because they practised certain customs of Vedas and historically only Hindus and Zoroastrians have referred themselves as Aryans until European started to pretend as Aryans in late 1800. Dravida which is too Sanskrit in origin was a geographical expression for some regions of South India.

I know about both etymology of Aryan term and the concept of both Aryavrat and Airyana vaeja. I was just pointing to the fact that in face of unbroken stream of migration of ethnic groups into India, the emphasis put on Aryan put by both proponents and opponents of AIT is perfunctory and overblown.

The correct response to this controversy is rolleyes

@INDIC

When i read about greek mythology, i could not help myself from taking notice of similarity in both Ancient Greek and vedic hinduism. Not only is similarity on macro scale like pantheon of Gods but also on details like similarities in story of origin of both Indra and Zeus.

It is pretty logical for anyone to drew connections to some common ancestral group in recent history.

@INDIC

When i read about greek mythology, i could not help myself from taking notice of similarity in both Ancient Greek and vedic hinduism. Not only is similarity on macro scale like pantheon of Gods but also on details like similarities in story of origin of both Indra and Zeus.

It is pretty logical for anyone to drew connections to some common ancestral group in recent history.

They all have Indo-European origin, so there is no surprise there is a connection in the mythology but the division took tens of thousands of years ago and also the ancient Babylonian culture has influenced many cultures in Asia, Europe and North Africa.

They all have Indo-European origin, so there is no surprise there is a connection in the mythology but the division took tens of thousands of years ago and also the ancient Babylonian culture has influenced many cultures in Asia, Europe and North Africa.
Certainly,

And difference between viking religion and Vedic Hinduism where even though pantheon is same but mythology of origin is completely different compared to southern European where both pantheon and lore is same, just names are different is a proof that split between Northern Europeans and Indian occurred before that of Southern European and Indians.

@INDIC

@anonymus the link that you posted .I search that.In South Indian the percentage is only west asian and some others.
Some Pak members here claim that ASI have australoid elements .Here I cant see that

@anonymus the link that you posted .I search that.In South Indian the percentage is only west asian and some others.
Some Pak members here claim that ASI have australoid elements .Here I cant see that

National geographic is using different criterion to classify racial group ( that based on halogroups rather than physical appearance )

Probably South west Asian genotype roughly correspond to australoid group.

Roughly old system and new system would have following similarities ( Nordic = North european; Negroite= Sub saharan african; Australoid = South west asian + some South east asian; Mediterranean and brachylepheus = Mediterranian + South west asian;
Mongoloid= South east Asian + Altaic)

Major Australoid concentration is found in tribals, it is not too common among caste hindus.

@INDIC

I read it somewhere that vedic people plagiarized sumerian version of original flood or at least the original story can be traced to sumerians.

I read it somewhere that vedic people plagiarized sumerian version of original flood or at least the original story can be traced to sumerians.

Could happen.

But in pre-history, you needed to be in contact of source in order to plagiarise.

But @anonymus there is a problem in the South Indian part.And I can see in almost all other sites.They only study the DNA of SC/ST or Adivais.(May be they are the ancient people).But they dont take DNA of upper class like Brahmins ,Tamil brahmins ,Nairs ,Christians etc why is that?
Sorry for offtopic.

Who told you they don't? South Indian brahmins has been tested and they clearly show higher ANI then natives 95% of population.

@Nuri Natt .

If you want to get an account of genetic anthropology of subcontinent,at least get it from proper sources like The genographic project of national geographic rather than filth of sites like harappa sharappa who have no scientific methodology and are run by amatures.

Here:

Who Am I: Reference Populations Overview

You could submit your DNA for analaysis even thought i would advise against it.

Harappadna analyse autosomal genetic data, do you know what does it mean? It break down ancestry in different groups. There are half dozens sites which do the same. The link you posted uses same technique just given different names to groups etc

Next time don't call it amature site it will only make you sound even more stupid. You have no idea of what you are talking about, buy some books.

Last edited:
@hinduguy

The lore of great flood is so common amongst varied cultures that it could even predate Sumerians.

If you have 12000 rs to spare, you should participate in that project. It is a scientific project to trace migration patterns not some racist mumbo jumbo spouted by @shan aka @Nuri Natt.

I seriously never had 12000 rs to spare and anyway mythological ancestry is way more interesting.

Yes racist because i don't believe in Out of India theory? Hindutvas are most retarded ones ever, :lol:

Wasting 12,000 rupees for genetic test. :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom