What's new

After Waar Comes Moor By lollywood

finally .... two years back i worked with the team when this project was in its early stages now i get to see the end results ... although i am no longer part of Mandviwalla but still feeling proud :) maybe i would nag Jami to put my name in the credits some place lol

In Past Few Decades Pakistani Filmy industry havnt achieved any thing big , Only Few Pieces are worth talking But 2013 is more like a promising year for the Pakistani industry they are giving back to back hits
BOL
Main Hoon shahid afridi
Zinda baagh
Waar
here comes a new Movie Trailer Unlike Bollywood Filmmakers who are Stuck with Hollywood Copies
Pakistani Film makers are trying to get out of Bollywood circle they are using their national problems to show people whats really happening.
Pakistani nation is desperate because mostly Pakistani Media don't have any thing positive to talk about and the most common and cheap entertainment for Pakistanis are Indian tv shows and bollywood movies which are mostly anti Pakistani.They are fed up from it
And Waar is the perfect example for this

WTF was that? Bollywood releases 100's of films every year. Did you watch every one of them. You pick and choose some films and say they are hollywood copies and then say every bollywood film is a copy?
There are many movies which show India's problems. If you want i can suggest them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why compare with India, you guys cannot live with out India comparison, My home state AP alone produces 100 of films and some movies collect close to 80 Crores only in my state and overseas leave about Bollywood. There are numerous film industries which make quality movies apart from Bollywood in India.

The OP is flame baiting and seems he wants Indians to feel something :D,

All the best to the movie :cheers:

Going to see " Waar " the day after tomorrow - I am told about the effects de visuale :D

So , what is this one all about ?

:woot: you are asking for a spoiler? :yay: its your lucky day brother, I am good person, wont say a word, except that its a great movie, go go watch it and enjoy !

finally .... two years back i worked with the team when this project was in its early stages now i get to see the end results ... although i am no longer part of Mandviwalla but still feeling proud :) maybe i would nag Jami to put my name in the credits some place lol

least you can do is tell us, what the movie is about, the story line?

how do you figure that bollywood movies are copy of Hollywood movies? actually pakistani movies are copy of bollywood movies.

how do you figure that bollywood movies are copy of Hollywood movies? actually pakistani movies are copy of bollywood movies.
You dont have to be Einstein to figure it out 5 our 4 movies are hollywood copies

WTF was that? Bollywood releases 100's of films every year. Did you watch every one of them. You pick and choose some films and say they are hollywood copies and then say every bollywood film is a copy?
There are many movies which show India's problems. If you want i can suggest them.

yes in which 60% are copied from hollywood,30% remake of same old stories

maybe 10 percent they bring some thing new

Why compare with India, you guys cannot live with out India comparison, My home state AP alone produces 100 of films and some movies collect close to 80 Crores only in my state and overseas leave about Bollywood. There are numerous film industries which make quality movies apart from Bollywood in India.

The OP is flame baiting and seems he wants Indians to feel something :D,

All the best to the movie :cheers:
i dont want india to feel some thing
I was talking about Pakistani industry instead of copying they chose to bring something new

least you can do is tell us, what the movie is about, the story line?

lol wish i knew more about it than others (oh okay i know more of technical details behind the scene) but the fact of the matter is that i was involved at very early stages of the project when Jami and Nadeem Mandviwalla had hush hush meetings and discussions and we came to know that Jami is going to make a film, what, why and when was not known. Than i was asked to work with Jami and his team to inform and teach them about 2k and 4k digital movie formats and how and what to run on a theater screen

we did a lot of conversions back and forth of content till the time we found the perfect configuration both from export (editors machine, raw edited movie footage uncompressed) to import (our conversion servers where movie is converted and ingested into doremi or dolby digital content management server).

I can certainly find out what its about but if i am not wrong it's shot on RED and working with RED on post production was a unique as well as 4k worth of eye opening experience i worked on early 4k footage from RED and i was like WOAH the details are just too darn much ... find out more about red -> WELCOME TO RED DIGITAL CINEMA manufacturer of 4K and 5K Digital Cinema Cameras, RED ONE, EPIC and SCARLET

is this movie filmed in Balochistan bro?

Yes shot at actual locations in Pakistan only

lol wish i knew more about it than others (oh okay i know more of technical details behind the scene) but the fact of the matter is that i was involved at very early stages of the project when Jami and Nadeem Mandviwalla had hush hush meetings and discussions and we came to know that Jami is going to make a film, what, why and when was not known. Than i was asked to work with Jami and his team to inform and teach them about 2k and 4k digital movie formats and how and what to run on a theater screen

we did a lot of conversions back and forth of content till the time we found the perfect configuration both from export (editors machine, raw edited movie footage uncompressed) to import (our conversion servers where movie is converted and ingested into doremi or dolby digital content management server).

I can certainly find out what its about but if i am not wrong it's shot on RED and working with RED on post production was a unique as well as 4k worth of eye opening experience i worked on early 4k footage from RED and i was like WOAH the details are just too darn much ... find out more about red -> WELCOME TO RED DIGITAL CINEMA manufacturer of 4K and 5K Digital Cinema Cameras, RED ONE, EPIC and SCARLET

Waar was shoot with 4K cameras?

I presume it was since around a year and a half or so back i have had chance of working with few directors who were exploring shooting with RED, I remember first of such videos i got was Strings music video "Mein Tu Dekhon Ga" we received it unabused 1080p (in our lingo unabused is when a video and audio is not compressed) and that is some time back so i presume it was shot atleat 2k if not 4k

What is the movie related to? I didn't get anything from the trailer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom