What's new

After Vietnam, Japan backs India

1. khalistan - sure...but capital will be lahore as decided and almost entire eastern border area of Pakistan needs to be added...including the entire punjab area.

2.Sikkim - unfortunately they have happily decided to be with India...even your master China has agreed to the treaty.

3.southern tibet - please pray that the get their freedom..I would love to se the tibetans getting their land back from the intruders.

4.Tamil Nadu - sh*t..you win this time..Tamil nadu we cant save....its an integral part of pakistan.
The bold part, what comment is that? has there been any agitaion in TN in the past 66 years of independent India seeking for a seperate nation out of TN, and you are talking as if we are with the Pakistanis in their quest to anex J&K and cut our great nation into several pieces.
I am from TN and I know the ground reality on how Tamils are patriotic to Mother India

You can't blame India because she is taking orders from her Master (USA) and so are Japan,Vietnam and all the other China hawks countries In Asia.

China should support Russia when Japan tries to annex the Kuril Island from Russia.
China should support S. Korea when Japan wants to steal Dokdo Island from the Koreans.
China should support the Independence of Indian OCCUPIED Kashmir.

In fact, China has a lot of cards to play, but our current leaders are simply too gentle and soft when dealing with these issues.

The bold part, what comment is that? has there been any agitaion in TN in the past 66 years of independent India seeking for a seperate nation out of TN, and you are talking as if we are with the Pakistanis in their quest to anex J&K and cut our great nation into several pieces.
I am from TN and I know the ground reality on how Tamils are patriotic to Mother India

try taking things with a pinch of salt....this PDF.relax. TN is as much your as mine or any other Indian.

And the world should support the Independence of Khalistan, Sikkim, Southern Tibet, Tamil nadu etc
wait let me guess! hmmm is your favourite colour PINK ? why are you becoming a perfect example for an idiot ??? chill out don't mock yourself and don't make sane pakistani members feel embarrassed. a humble request.

1. khalistan - sure...but capital will be lahore as decided and almost entire eastern border area of Pakistan needs to be added...including the entire punjab area.

2.Sikkim - unfortunately they have happily decided to be with India...even your master China has agreed to the treaty.

3.southern tibet - please pray that the get their freedom..I would love to se the tibetans getting their land back from the intruders.

4.Tamil Nadu - sh*t..you win this time..Tamil nadu we cant save....its an integral part of pakistan.

self delete

Wat u trying to say? v condemned the India inaction about Tamil issues in SL that true . In wat way u suspicious about our patriotism? . Have u find any insurgency in TN? any law and order problem is there in TN? have u seen any terrorists activities in TN? .v r the children's of Bharat mata we contributed lot to our country v never showed anti Indian sentiments. JATT mind ur tongue ,if u think u can speak anything then I will cut down the same.

Dude that was sarcasm .... just chill ....
th_Indian_flag.gif

Wat u trying to say? v condemned the India inaction about Tamil issues in SL that true that is a different issue . In wat way u suspicious about our patriotism? . Have u find any insurgency in TN? any law and order problem is there in TN? have u seen any terrorists activities in TN? .v r the children's of Bharat mata we contributed lot to our country v never showed anti Indian sentiments. JATT mind ur tongue ,if u think u can speak anything then I will cut down the same.

Wow !!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Dude that was sarcasm .... just chill ....
th_Indian_flag.gif

I sincerely thank you !!! :)

Back
Top Bottom