What's new

After Shakeel Siddiqui its Md. Asif--India kicking Pak ppl

roopesh

Reaction score
I wonder why no thread so far on Md. Asif case. I have links here or you can google it to get more details..

Asif's visit to Delhi shrouded in mystery - News - News - Cricket on Times of India

Harassment of Pakistani comedian in India condemned

What do you guys think govt should do now? ? I would strongly advise govt of pakistan should ban its citizens to travel to india and declare India is not safe to travel. U remember recently australia govt declared pakistan is not safe for visitors...

Pak should show some international reputation...need support from media...

Zero Response!

I think pak doesnt mind anything happen to their citizens...Indians can continue kicking them...:guns:

hey its their choice if they want to go to india or not
the consequences shall be theirs too
what the h3ll do u want pak to do about it ?

Md. Asif was refused entry in New Delhi because he was without proper document he didn't inform Indian high commission in Pakistan of his travel plans as his visa was only for playing purpose not for private visit, so i think pakistan cannot do much if we refused him entry as he is traveling without documents and we have not detained him and think instead of using word as kicking, its better to use words like refused entry r deported as that make us more civil.

From what i heard last night on the news, he was released by the Indian officials and isn't in anyone's custody right now.

Read the truth in Asif's own words that this is all incorrect:

.......................................................................................
Asif denies immigration problem, meets Daredevils management
........................................................................................

New Delhi/Karachi, Jan 18 (PTI) Suspended Pakistani pacer Mohammad Asif's personal visit to Delhi turned out to be highly controversial amid reports that he faced immigration problems, a fact which the bowler today vehemently denied.
Ever since landing in Delhi, Asif had problems with airport authorities for carrying insufficient travel documents but the dope-tainted paceman today came out with a statement through Delhi Daredevils, his team in the Indian Premier League, dismissing those reports.

"I was very pained by the reports in the newspapers and television this morning about my arrival to New Delhi. I wish to clarify that there was absolutely no problem at the Delhi airport on my arrival," Asif claimed.

"I came to New Delhi via Mumbai and I was welcomed whole-heartedly there and all immigration formalities were concluded there ... I am very happy to be in New Delhi and India once again," said the Pakistani player.

"My visit to Delhi is like coming from one home to another. I hope to meet my teammates like Virender Sehwag once again," Asif said in the statement.

Despite his denial of ever being detained or arrested by Indian immigration authorities, sources in the Pakistan Cricket Board confirmed he faced problems and avoided being deported only after the intervention of the Pakistan embassy in Delhi.

"Given the current state of relations between Pakistan and India, it is understandable that no one wants this incident highlighted," a PCB source said. PTI

RK

Read the truth in Asif's own words that this is all incorrect:

.......................................................................................
........................................................................................

New Delhi/Karachi, Jan 18 (PTI) Suspended Pakistani pacer Mohammad Asif's personal visit to Delhi turned out to be highly controversial amid reports that he faced immigration problems, a fact which the bowler today vehemently denied.
Ever since landing in Delhi, Asif had problems with airport authorities for carrying insufficient travel documents but the dope-tainted paceman today came out with a statement through Delhi Daredevils, his team in the Indian Premier League, dismissing those reports.

"I was very pained by the reports in the newspapers and television this morning about my arrival to New Delhi. I wish to clarify that there was absolutely no problem at the Delhi airport on my arrival," Asif claimed.

"I came to New Delhi via Mumbai and I was welcomed whole-heartedly there and all immigration formalities were concluded there ... I am very happy to be in New Delhi and India once again," said the Pakistani player.

"My visit to Delhi is like coming from one home to another. I hope to meet my teammates like Virender Sehwag once again," Asif said in the statement.

Despite his denial of ever being detained or arrested by Indian immigration authorities, sources in the Pakistan Cricket Board confirmed he faced problems and avoided being deported only after the intervention of the Pakistan embassy in Delhi.

"Given the current state of relations between Pakistan and India, it is understandable that no one wants this incident highlighted," a PCB source said. PTI

RK

He should have known better. Besides, this is a man that carries illegal drugs whilst going to foreign countries. I think he isn't in the right mind. Pakistan shouldn't even include such a man in their squad.

He should have known better. Besides, this is a man that carries illegal drugs whilst going to foreign countries. I think he isn't in the right mind. Pakistan shouldn't even include such a man in their squad.

it think hes banned or something
his contract was not renewed with the pcb so i guess they let him go

very well said, just because he is a pakistani, pakistan(and ppl) doesnt have to support his silly antics. the message should be, if you have done wrong, you are on your own..
so far, pak has done that.:smitten:
personally, I think pcb made a mistake by helping asif get out of detention in dubai...
he has been a source of embarrasement for pcb eversince.

Back
Top Bottom