What's new

After pigeons, India takes PIA balloon into custody in occupied Kashmir

If you don't understand why it's not just funny but hilarious?
Then I can't help you, but I'll try anyhow. lol

It is a balloon, just a balloon, I'm sure tens of thousands of helium ballons around the world cross borders, but they do not make the news because that would be stupid.
And look at the manner of reporting, the sinister music, and the pictures of soldiers, it is designed with a hateful mindset.
There is no much about this funny and sad at the same time, you can't even begin to understand.
India Pakistan border is different. Yes Indian Media is getting trashier day by day, no one can help them in it. Even the ones calling themselves intellectual are spreading sensational news. But fact is that any object flying across the border will obviously be examined.

India Pakistan border is different. Yes Indian Media is getting trashier day by day, no one can help them in it. Even the ones calling themselves intellectual are spreading sensational news. But fact is that any object flying across the border will obviously be examined.

To be honest, I have never known anything but trashy Indian media, especially with regards to Pakistan, nowadays it has just gotten crazy. There used to be a few good programmes, that I would enjoy because of the intellectual discussions, but they seem to have gone as well now, except for a few youtube based ones.

There is nothing special about the Pakistan India border areas, do you not realise how many conflicts there are in the world, there are dozens and dozens of hostile spots between countries around the world, but no one goes crazy like this. Plus, if one wishes to see peace, this is not how you behave, and, I for one wish to see mutual peace.

To be honest, I have never known anything but trashy Indian media, especially with regards to Pakistan, nowadays it has just gotten crazy. There used to be a few good programmes, that I would enjoy because of the intellectual discussions, but they seem to have gone as well now, except for a few youtube based ones.

There is nothing special about the Pakistan India border areas, do you not realise how many conflicts there are in the world, there are dozens and dozens of hostile spots between countries around the world, but no one goes crazy like this. Plus, if one wishes to see peace, this is not how you behave, and, I for one wish to see mutual peace.
I don’t know why, but I get offended when someone abuses Indian Media as I take it personal but I forget my views are the same. Indian Media is more of a joke now especially the Hindi ones and I find same in Pakistani channels which broadcast in Urdu, english channels on both sides are better because of intellectuality the panel has.

I get reminded of this meme whenever someone abuses Indian Media...
1615376035006.jpeg

Indian false flag attempt?
Nah, it happens routinely that some toys and balloons cross border by wind flow. Its regular and will be examined and trashed.

So what will you do with a suspicious balloon that comes from across the border? Nothing funny here, it will obviously be checked for security reasons.

Its a kids balloon ffs. Look at the size and pic - even a layman can see that. Its the Indian response on twitter and reaction is whats hilarious.
You would think the Indians had taken 4 JF-17s into custody. They fester and end up foaming at the mouth and offer premature ejaculation of utmost spectacular proportions and the end result? The obsession gets deeper.
@masterchief_mirza - got any balloons going spare?

I don’t know why, but I get offended when someone abuses Indian Media as I take it personal but I forget my views are the same. Indian Media is more of a joke now especially the Hindi ones and I find same in Pakistani channels which broadcast in Urdu, english channels on both sides are better because of intellectuality the panel has.

View attachment 723368

Nah, it happens routinely that some toys and balloons cross border by wind flow. Its regular and will be examined and trashed.
First it was terrorist pegions
Then arnab said Pakistan is sending terrorist locusts
Now terrorist balloons 👌

View attachment 723368

Actually, I used to put Pakistani media in the same category as Indian media, they were also a bunch of idiots, shouting, crying, and nothing more. But they seem to have improved gradually over time, and I hope they stay that way, better still, keep improving.

I find the quality of writing in Indian media is much better in in-depth articles, and I really enjoy reading them. Hopefully, that won't change as well, but it's positive that I feel I should mention.

f-16-naswar-packet-indian-media-finds-the-evidence-of-shooting-down-pakistani-fighter-jet-1554...jpg

Imagine, some day this flies over there, IAF would be calling a press conference.

Don’t over exaggerate. Even your ISPR hypes up Wedding Drones as some sort of False flag fighters of Indian Army... remember that? And that drones are just toys not some military equipment according to ISPR who shot down the same drones 10 times by manually damaging the drones they purchase themselves.View attachment 723385
Drones are no where near pigeons balloons and locust. These drones even though aren't military standard can and are used for spying. Drones of any type near military bases are a threat but peigons locust and balloons are not. You can't spy using these things or does Pakistan posses some alien technology to see through eyes of animals? Stop being ridiculous

Drones are no where near pigeons balloons and locust. These drones even though aren't military standard can and are used for spying. Drones of any type near military bases are a threat but peigons locust and balloons are not. You can't spy using these things or does Pakistan posses some alien technology to see through eyes of animals? Stop being ridiculous
One can smuggle some amount of drugs or currency in small balloons, and any balloon coming from across the border will be inspected and then trashed, simple. It is you guys exaggerating such a normal thing.

One can smuggle some amount of drugs or currency in small balloons, and any balloon coming from across the border will be inspected and then trashed, simple. It is you guys exaggerating such a normal thing.
You will not accept Indian obsession with Pakistan because you are one of them so much obsessed despite no body likes you here still you spend hours and hours here....
Now if some Pakistan beat your @ss and makes it red you will claim that you eat too much fruits and instead of your cheeks your bum becomes red.... :lol:

Last time the Agni Pankh Patils sent up their Raptor of the East aka SU-30 to shoot down a weather balloon but i guess after 27.2.2019 they are keeping their super SU-30 well away from the LOC. :D

1615382730371.png

Don’t over exaggerate. Even your ISPR hypes up Wedding Drones as some sort of False flag fighters of Indian Army... remember that? And that drones are just toys not some military equipment according to ISPR who shot down the same drones 10 times by manually damaging the drones they purchase themselves.View attachment 723385

Wedding drone???

Your military actually uses these drones to spy on other side of border

Pakistan has even released pictures of your soldiers from one of these drones that PA shot down

Your IQ is so low that you are comparing a kid's balloon with an actual drone

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom