What's new

After pigeons, India takes PIA balloon into custody in occupied Kashmir

Gents. The way India has this phobia, I reckon Pakistan can use balloons or gliders to cause havoc in India. Pakistan can throw 1000s of small gliders that fly into India and give Indians nightmares. If strategists are thinking, they will take benefit from the usual direction of air which flows from Paksitan towards India.

Even air-dropped leaflets and pamphlets with Azadi sloganeering or Khalistaan will make Indians go Indians. Think!
I was thinking the same. Like during war time release thousands of balloon and cause panic ez pz win

Gents. The way India has this phobia, I reckon Pakistan can use balloons or gliders to cause havoc in India. Pakistan can throw 1000s of small gliders that fly into India and give Indians nightmares. If strategists are thinking, they will take benefit from the usual direction of air which flows from Paksitan towards India.

Even air-dropped leaflets and pamphlets thrown from the air can make Indians go Indians. Think!
"...can make Indians go Indians...." 😂 😂 😂

Sir I had once discussed this with Horus back in 2016 - using their phobia against them.
Later Arnab Goswami volunteered for the cause:

So what will you do with a suspicious balloon that comes from across the border? Nothing funny here, it will obviously be checked for security reasons.

1615372524263.png

*Proceeds to clean eyes with bleach.

:rofl:

This photo shows the balloon seized by police in occupied Kashmir. — Photo courtesy Khaleej Times

This photo shows the balloon seized by police in occupied Kashmir. — Photo courtesy Khaleej Times

In a bizarre turn of events, authorities in Indian-occupied Kashmir have seized a plane-shaped balloon bearing the name of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), Indian news agency ANI reported on Wednesday.

According to the report, the balloon featuring the name, logo and livery colours of the national flag-carrier was found in Sotra Chak village of Hiranagar sector on Tuesday evening.
The report said that it was initially spotted by locals in the village who informed the police. Authorities have seized the balloon, while the matter is under police investigation.

With ties between Pakistan and India at a particularly low point, objects and animals crossing over the border have been seized by Indian authorities in recent years, who view them with suspicion.

In 2015, a pigeon was captured by Indian forces for crossing the Indo-Pak border into India's Pathankot area.
Last year in May, Indian Border Security Forces (BSF) claimed to have captured another "Pakistani spy pigeon" and handed it over to police in occupied Kashmir. A Pakistani villager later said he was the owner of the pigeon and refuted the allegation of it being "a spy or a terrorist".

https://www.dawn.com/news/1611748/a...-pia-balloon-into-custody-in-occupied-kashmir

:rofl:

In a bizarre turn of events, authorities in Indian-occupied Kashmir have seized a plane-shaped balloon bearing the name of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), Indian news agency ANI reported on Wednesday.

According to the report, the balloon featuring the name, logo and livery colours of the national flag-carrier was found in Sotra Chak village of Hiranagar sector on Tuesday evening.
The report said that it was initially spotted by locals in the village who informed the police. Authorities have seized the balloon, while the matter is under police investigation.

With ties between Pakistan and India at a particularly low point, objects and animals crossing over the border have been seized by Indian authorities in recent years, who view them with suspicion.

In 2015, a pigeon was captured by Indian forces for crossing the Indo-Pak border into India's Pathankot area.
Last year in May, Indian Border Security Forces (BSF) claimed to have captured another "Pakistani spy pigeon" and handed it over to police in occupied Kashmir. A Pakistani villager later said he was the owner of the pigeon and refuted the allegation of it being "a spy or a terrorist".

https://www.dawn.com/news/1611748/a...-pia-balloon-into-custody-in-occupied-kashmir

What’s funny here? Any balloon like structure coming across from border will be examined to prevent any possible smuggling.

What’s funny here? Any balloon like structure coming across from border will be examined to prevent any possible smuggling.

If you don't understand why it's not just funny but hilarious?
Then I can't help you, but I'll try anyhow. lol

It is a balloon, just a balloon, I'm sure tens of thousands of helium ballons around the world cross borders, but they do not make the news because that would be stupid.
And look at the manner of reporting, the sinister music, and the pictures of soldiers, it is designed with a hateful mindset.
There is no much about this funny and sad at the same time, you can't even begin to understand.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom