What's new

After Islamophobic Hate Crime in New York City, Mayor Wants Public to ‘Keep

Not whining, rather find it amusing that while you make your racist proclamations against Jews, India US for years now on these forums, to then see that you choose to represent yourself , as your avatar, a logo owned by a Jewish american company.

Imagine if I was making racist and hate filled statements about pakistan and Muslims but chose the Islamic flag of pakistan to represent my avatar over here... It's would be kind of funny to see that.

Chronic troll on a trolling spree..... I rather not waste my energies on some one like you.
Secondly I have no issues with jews.
Now tell me hows the search for life coming along? Must be hard for a "wannabe gora" I cant even imagine.:cheesy:

Look, I hate most of you fools on this forum because you are obvious internet troll haters but in real life it is us Pakistanis who have you Indians backs here in the states. The political problems back in Asia aside we still look out for one another because our cultures are more similar. Same way the Koreans,viets, and Chinese mingle with one another here. I have Indian friends who I have protected growing up for this very reason or else the rest of these folks the whites, the blacks, and the Hispanics who cannot tell us apart to begin with will target us because they can. Now if you Indians think by trying to tell people the differences between our religions will save you a beating, than you will fool yourselves all the way to your graves. On top of that the message you are sending to the Muslims that many of you here in the states spend everyday with will be "you deserve it more than we do" and that will create resentment. When the Sikhs got attacked everyone was saying Sikhs should tell everyone they are not Muslim, yet a couple of weeks later I was at a community gathering of Muslim Pakistanis and plenty of Indian Sikhs came along to have fun as well. Most of you fools do not know what is like out here, so you should shove it. Also those idiots saying America is no longer a melting pot need to shove it as well, it isn't perfect but it works.

Look, I hate most of you fools on this forum because you are obvious internet troll haters but in real life it is us Pakistanis who have you Indians backs here in the states. The political problems back in Asia aside we still look out for one another because our cultures are more similar. Same way the Koreans,viets, and Chinese mingle with one another here. I have Indian friends who I have protected growing up for this very reason or else the rest of these folks the whites, the blacks, and the Hispanics who cannot tell us apart to begin with will target us because they can. Now if you Indians think by trying to tell people the differences between our religions will save you a beating, than you will fool yourselves all the way to your graves. On top of that the message you are sending to the Muslims that many of you here in the states spend everyday with will be "you deserve it more than we do" and that will create resentment. When the Sikhs got attacked everyone was saying Sikhs should tell everyone they are not Muslim, yet a couple of weeks later I was at a community gathering of Muslim Pakistanis and plenty of Indian Sikhs came along to have fun as well. Most of you fools do not know what is like out here, so you should shove it. Also those idiots saying America is no longer a melting pot need to shove it as well, it isn't perfect but it works.

^^^
Quoted for truth.

Chronic troll on a trolling spree..... I rather not waste my energies on some one like you.
Secondly I have no issues with jews.
Now tell me hows the search for life coming along? Must be hard for a "wannabe gora" I cant even imagine.:cheesy:

You have ranted against Jews here, made several racist statements about them albeit under the guise of " Israel". You always append your posts with some sort of racist remarks be it on Indians, Americans or Jews, like you have done again above here by calling me some wanna be white :P and you don't see how I find it funny that you use, to represent yourself here, a logo owned by a Jewish, pro Israel, american organization?

I think after page 9 of posts after post, we should come to a conclusion
or we are going to kill each other if not Americans

Your so-called 'rational' statement does little to encourage 'rational discussion' for it tries to cover up the extent of hatred towards the Muslims living in your 'civil' society. It gives tacit approval to this kind of hate crimes.

it may be a troll but i see some sense in it..u.s often isuues warnings to its citizens in foreign land even when there's a small strike..its time other countries should remind u.s to secure the foreigners in its land..this is not a single incident which happened..hate crimes are increasing in u.s

I think after page 9 of posts after post, we should come to a conclusion
or we are going to kill each other if not Americans
:D That's a high probability too.

You have ranted against Jews here, made several racist statements about them albeit under the guise of " Israel". You always append your posts with some sort of racist remarks be it on Indians, Americans or Jews, like you have done again above here by calling me some wanna be white :P and you don't see how I find it funny that you use, to represent yourself here, a logo owned by a Jewish, pro Israel, american organization?

blahblah.png

Americans are racist and its no secret, your offtopic and incoherent declamation will not weaken the the resolve of the thread and my posts.

Sorry for my assumptions .

No problem buddy!! My point is - This is a sad incident no doubt just like what we had on the streets of Delhi and just like what is happening in many other parts of world. There are psychos out there but there acts should not be used to generalize the whole population. We all are culprit of doing the same. There are about 3 million Indian origin people living in America among millions of Americans of various backgrounds and origin, a few sad incidents like this should not be attributed to all of them by calling all of them culprit of racism. That is not the right attitude!!

Americans are racist and its no secret, your offtopic and incoherent declamation will not weaken the the resolve of the thread and my posts.

Your resolve to rant and rave and make racist statements against everyone you deem a threat notwithstanding , it is still funny as hell to see that when you say Americans , Jews, Israelis, Indians are all racist - to then see you use as your avatar logo, one from an american, Jewish owned, pro Israel organization - is still very hilarious :)

The CIA should open up a store which sells clothng that has a "I'm not a Muslim" logo on it. All the customers will become immediate terrorist suspects :lol:

I don't think putting the lable "Islamophobic Hate Crime" is reasonable , only depend on one single crime

I don't think putting the lable "Islamophobic Hate Crime" is reasonable , only depend on one single crime

The OP is a wanna be jiha-di fan club member albeit from his perch in christian Nato country. Regardless I never knew that attacking Hindus also = islamophobia ;)

Batches and tshirts could be used in sensitive areas which claim that " we are neither muslims nor have any affiliation to them"

If you have any notion of history you would know that "badges" carry a not so pleasant reference. Just read about Dachau, Buchenwald and many more such places. Self identifying as being a part of a group (ethnic, religious etc.) with visible markers has not worked in the past to counter the Islamophobic sentiment. Sikhs in the US have borne the biggest brunt of this.

Besides, to quote from the shady Federales from "The Treasures of Sierra Madre", "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

People who are fed a daily diet of racism in the US media will or cannot distinguish between the ethnic/religious communities involved and will continue to vent their hate whenever and wherever possible.

Keep an eye out for how the legal system tackles this case.

Back
Top Bottom