What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

We are Ready!

038dd07589161932e1ad290.jpg
800px-PAF_Mirage_III_ROSE_alert_scramble_competition_Falcon_Air_Meet_2010_2.jpg
High Mark 2010 (30).jpg
IMG_4311.jpg
PAF_Mirage_III_ROSE_alert_scramble_competition_Falcon_Air_Meet_2010_side_view_2-1-740x357.jpg

dangerous.png

This I believe is a quite popular mode of travel in Pakistan, while dangerous , due to lack of seat belt, it is used by many families.

Normally good travel capacity per litre of petrol

The other stuff obviously does not exist yet

On a saner note...

The response of Pakistani Government, Military and Media has been exceptionally professional, sober and mature. Amidst all the hoolala, not once did any of the above lose their composure.

Well Done PAKISTANIs. :pakistan:

You look like an active serviceman because your post is true reflection of sick and cowardly indian mentality and admission that india is using proxies for terrorism in Pakistan.

Oh please spare me your moral sermons!

You can't expect to kill 17 of ours without expecting that there will be suitable retaliation? You started it...and if this turns into a medieval blood feud between nations and people who belonged to the same empire some 60 years ago... so be it!

Wannabe Arabs like Pakistanis would understand hadd (making murder personal, demanding death of the murderer) better than universal messages of someone like Gandhi ('eye for an eye makes the whole world blind')....and we intend to respond in the way you understand, this time around....

Be content, thinking that India is too scared or cowardly to respond. It suits us perfectly for our future course of action.

oh just stop it.@indusishindu killed 17 jawan can you tell me how many Kashmirs have you people killed. and by you i mean your govt. soldiers over there. What is India gonna do attack us let them come only cowards are afraid to die. death is the true essence of life one that come must die. Braging on this PDF for over a week what has India (supa powa) done to us.It take courage to stand in front of such a huge(numerically) enemy and mind you balls of steel.and then you are quoting Gandhi please dont your Modi is absolutely the opposite then that great man teaching. I know my enemy and i have the courage to admire the truth about my enemy so should you.

oh just stop it.@indusishindu killed 17 jawan can you tell me how many Kashmirs have you people killed. and by you i mean your govt. soldiers over there. What is India gonna do attack us let them come only cowards are afraid to die. death is the true essence of life one that come must die. Braging on this PDF for over a week what has India (supa powa) done to us.It take courage to stand in front of such a huge(numerically) enemy and mind you balls of steel.and then you are quoting Gandhi please dont your Modi is absolutely the opposite then that great man teaching. I know my enemy and i have the courage to admire the truth about my enemy so should you.

I am not against anyone wanting 'freedom'.... but if you are part of a nation state (i.e. India), trying to break 'free' from it, taking ideological, political, moral, economic, logistical support from Pakistan (whose existence itself is the anti-thesis of India), you loose the legitimacy for demanding such 'freedom'..... Legitimate freedom fighters don't need foreign (Pakistani) terrorists to fight for their cause..... Specially if they are as committed and as courageous as you are portraying them to be!

I am not comparing Gandhi with Modi, rather, I am saying you need someone like Modi to deal with something like Pakistan.

Don't worry we are not a superpower, but you'll get a proportionate response when the time is right for it! Thankfully members of PDF are not involved with India's decision making....

How has India won it? No state yet has implicated Pakistan in Uri attacks.
Indian rambling diverted from "Mission Baluchistan" and now Kashmir is back to worlds center stage-------------Bravo on this victory.:sarcastic:
Baluchistan was a temporary weapon from India.
No State leader has mentioned Kashmir & dossier was dismissed.
UN told they can't intervene & solve it by talk.
We can see since how many decades talks are happening!
:lol:This is the fact..

Exactly...They voted a terrorist to make him PM.....I have no sympathy for them if they get killed in our strikes....

hehe, i will make sure the very first strike hit you lol ..

Yeah...I know...Lets see who is going to deliver a precise and massive blow....Who kills more? India has lot of people which are burden on earth...Earth can't bear more than 1 billion people alone in India... ....

India is so big that Pakistan may get tired hitting after hitting...We have lot of choices in India...We won't miss it...

hehe, is baat pe ek joke suno : kisi ne pucha ki pakistan kaha hai? then one replied mujhe kaise pata hoga , laden to kab ka mar chuka....

hehe, i will make sure the very first strike hit you lol ..

hehe, is baat pe ek joke suno : kisi ne pucha ki pakistan kaha hai? then one replied mujhe kaise pata hoga , laden to kab ka mar chuka....
No one laughed, try harder...:chilli:

Saley aa rhey hain ya ne, me ne bola tha na ne ayain gye...dar pook

Saley aa rhey hain ya ne, me ne bola tha na ne ayain gye...dar pook

THey will surely come by end of 2016 in another bollywood movie but
this time their dialog will be hame ghus ka mara :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom