What's new

After Been Introgated By ISI, ISIS Leader Admits We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration

Pakistanis will believe anything. ANYTHING.

So here the narrative is that while so many countries are fighting the Islamic state madmen, Pakistan's ISI (being the greatest intel agency in the world) cleverly exposed the great secret that it's all America's fault. The Iraqis, Syrians, Jordanians, Egyptians, French etc who are out there, actually fighting the Islamic state, did not have the greatest intel agency, which is why they were all taken in. ISI, without even having military boots on the ground, can prove that anything is America's/India's fault. That's how good they are. They won't share the proof, but we will of course believe them. Or even believe a news report that says that ISI said so.

The depth of some people's gullibility never ceases to amaze me.

stupid

ISI got hand on top secret, and some idiot revealed it here, i am now sure the OP is KGB agent, ISI is after you now.

The Zionazis have planned the destruction of Middle Eastern Muslim states. They are arming and bombing sides. Pakistan should stay away from these Zionist wars.

no wonder when you have your head deep inside your behind then all you can see is exactly that.
@Viper0011. can you resolve this chap's predicament?
i never knew you had your own trolls.
point-81.jpg

on topic i wont be suprised, as the US is known for double dealing. when the did that airstrike that killed pakistani troops and then pakistan cut of nato supply. they refused to go to the bern confrance which resulted in the US contacting the pakistani taliban in hope for talks. but it failed.

Americunts are the biggest hypocrites to face this earth. Who wouldn't have thought about America creating ISIS even indirectly.
Fund rebels> tomorrow's terrorists Fund moderate rebels> also becomes terrorists
Fund anti rebel rebels> tomorrow they also comes to bite in the as$.
In the end? Blame Islam. Insanity is, doing the same shit over & over again & expecting different results.

And you think using derogatory, insulting names towards the US is totally justified? And that makes all the sense in the world and makes your useless post worthy of paying attention to? You lose credibility that second you show personal hatred on topics as serious as global terrorism!! Perhaps the most critical topic of today's age and for the past 15 years at the least!!

Help me understand this, if I take your useless post for consideration for just ONE second, how come every bad guy that you "think", or "state" the US is funding per your post above.....turns out to be some Muslim fraction? The US has interests across the globe, how come there is no fraction doing terrorism in other places and happen to be Non-Muslim at this level?

There have been many terrorists who were very educated, even doctors, and from all countries, including Americans too (last week's sad, disgusting events in California for example, the guy was born and raised in the US).

But why majority of these guys were Muslims? Specially looking at your post, the list you "outlined" is all Muslim jihadist fractions. No matter how much you blame the US for funding anything, why is it that ONLY these retard terrorists are Muslims? That's a serious question. And why couldn't they say "Hell No US"???? (that is, if I try to believe that your statements, written out of personal anger against the US are true for like a second).

If anyone bribes me for life, FUKK that, I am loving life, enjoying sports cars, beautiful beach, sports, water, women, etc, etc. Why the hell would anyone want to end their life? And these crazy guys are all Muslims. WHY???

The answer is the bitter truth that you don't want to think about and accept. The Mullahs and the Maddrassas needed to be controlled. Hell, in the modern US history, Pakistan is the ONLY country where TWO US presidents went to, Clinton before 9/11 and Bush after 9/11, and asked the Pakistani nation directly to eliminate terrorist support and walk towards the modern world, with peace and tolerance!!!!! And here we are, almost 15 years after these American presidents' suggestions, Pakistan is NOW fighting the monster that she should've fought a decade and a half ago.

Had you started before 2000, the events on 9/11 may not have happened!! Had you started before 2000 (when Clinton came to Pakistan), or even post 2002 (when Bush went to Pakistan), you could've saved thousands of people just in Pakistan, out of the 50,000 who lost their lives.

Just like your post, you guys like to push the envelop to the US as an escape goat. Today is the year after the inhumane cold blooded slaughter of little Children in Peshawer. Today marks a few days over a week when innocents were killed in California, by the SAME barbaric terrorists with the same mentality who killed little Children in Pakistan last year.

If this one example can't help you point to the source of the problem, I don't know what else can!!!! Something tells me you'll always point to the US as an escape goat of failures within the Muslim world!!

no wonder when you have your head deep inside your behind then all you can see is exactly that.
@Viper0011. can you resolve this chap's predicament?

I don't know what his predicament is. But I think he may benefit reading my post above.

@WAQAS119 : read my post above.

What is going on here.

First the Saudis included our name in a coalition that we did not know about. Now the ISI has shared its intel with RT but not the local news outlets. I think our news media needs to wake the f*** up.

The Zionazis have planned the destruction of Middle Eastern Muslim states. They are arming and bombing sides. Pakistan should stay away from these Zionist wars.

Oh, poor baby. Same cry baby drama, "the Zionists" have planned the destruction. Both of my German Shepherds have diarrhea today, I think the damn Zionists planned it. My girl friend got upset with me last week, I think that was also a Zionists who planned that!!

Blame all Mullah and Maddrassas drama and monster creation on Zionists!!!! Never take responsibility for anything, always push the blame onto the USA. The largest escape goat on everything :angel::hitwall::crazy:!!

The world will change when ALL Muslim countries effected with this cancer of extremism, act like how Pakistan is now acting. I wish Pakistan had shown this resolve 15 or even 10 years ago, many from the thousands of people who got killed by barbaric terrorists within Pakistan, would be alive. And the sad incidents of California may have been avoided as this school or whoever this Mullah was where that women used to learn from, may have been identified long time ago and taken down!

@Irfan Baloch : Please look into the ghost negative ratings I am getting.....I've sent numerous messages to the mods, no help. I went from 4 to 7 and saw the 8th one today.

Last edited:

They say "'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

You beat me. You win, I lose.

After interrogation by intelligence agencies, they will say that Elvis Presley is alive and John Lennon was a Nazi.

Oh, poor baby. Same cry baby drama, "the Zionists" have planned the destruction. Both of my German Shepherds have diarrhea today, I think the damn Zionists planned it. My girl friend got upset with me last week, I think that was also a Zionists who planned that!!

Blame all Mullah and Maddrassas drama and monster creation on Zionists!!!! Never take responsibility for anything, always push the blame onto the USA. The largest escape goat on everything :angel::hitwall::crazy:!!

The world will change when ALL Muslim countries effected with this cancer of extremism, act like how Pakistan is now acting. I wish Pakistan had shown this resolve 15 or even 10 years ago, many from the thousands of people who got killed by barbaric terrorists within Pakistan, would be alive. And the sad incidents of California may have been avoided as this school or whoever this Mullah was where that women used to learn from, may have been identified long time ago and taken down!

@Irfan Baloch : Please look into the ghost negative ratings I am getting.....I've sent numerous messages to the mods, no help. I went from 4 to 7 and saw the 8th one today.
It is to Israels messianic advantage if the ME states are "reorientated". With the help of foolish and stupid Muslims it just makes it easier for the Zionists.

100% true...
Russia And America both playing with Muslim Countries one take one side other take 2nd side both they just keep continue their expired weapons selling business both create problems by funding, providing resouces, giving weapons and training and in wars they do this business under the shelves of UNO resoultions on surface they fight against one group underground they trained another group and when they left the war area they activate the new group.

and for all these things they use Israil as a base for middle east and india base in a south asia.

Pakistan Army openly promoted and trained the Mujahideen, I mean Al-Qaida in the 1980s but hey lets just blame it on the Saudis as soon as the dollars ran out.

Let's just blame all this on the Saudis too.

Since you cannot even begin to understand the difference b/w Mujahideen (Talibaan) and Al-Qaeda, it is advisable to let the big kids talk and stay out of it.

However, let this be sufficient that the world still requests Pakistan to use its influence over the same Mujahideen to bring them to the negotiation table which is ample proof that Pakistan never really abandoned the Mujahideen.

Back
Top Bottom