What's new

After Babri Masjid, Vishwa Hindu Parishad Shifts its Focus on Gyanvapi Mosque in Varanasi

They will not call for its demolishing. Too much of tourist dollars at stake.

Are you kidding me ? :cheesy:

We spent 55 Crores on Maintenance of Taj Mahal and earned 84.5 crores as total revenue.

That is a profit of 30 Crores from a river side 42 acres of prime Land.

a "B grade" Bollywood movie makes more money than that in 6 months and provide MORE employment. :lol:

Are you kidding me ? :cheesy:

We spent 55 Crores on Maintenance of Taj Mahal and earned 84.5 crores as total revenue.

That is a profit of 30 Crores from a river side 42 acres of prime Land.

a "B grade" Bollywood movie makes more money than that in 6 months and provide MORE employment. :lol:

So what do you want to do with this river-side prime land ??

So what do you want to do with this river-side prime land ??

Build a Mall. Film studio, university, hospital or even a SEZ.

1 year old Statue of Unity had 26 lakh visitors last year and generated a revenue of 80 crores.

Lol...
Chenkal.jpg

Tallest Shiva lingam in country enters India book of records

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ndia-book-of-records/articleshow/67478120.cms

Muslim Invaders Erected so many monuments and stately symbols, still stands Erected tall and upright...might be something dysfunctional for the native Gangus.
I can see a young girl there. Why they took that poor soul to that statue. Shame

Build a Mall. Film studio, university, hospital or even a SEZ.

What is your objection to the Taj ??

1 year old Statue of Unity had 26 lakh visitors last year and generated a revenue of 80 crores.

V. Patel is much beloved of the Hindtuva Right-wingers because he was a closet Hindutva.

Why didn't the government construct a Bhagat Singh statue instead ??

What is your objection to the Taj ??

When did I object to the Taj ? :cheesy:

I was mocking your claims of Taj being a money cow. Its NOT.

V. Patel is much beloved of the Hindtuva Right-wingers because he was a closet Hindutva.

Why didn't the government construct a Bhagat Singh statue instead ??

Patel was never in the "closet" regarding his Hindu views.

Why do't YOU build a Bhagat Singh statue since you are so concerned about it. I have no desire to see BJP build it.

Really? Didnt Sardar Patel banned RSS?

You are correct. I do think he banned RSS once.

LOL. You just slapped him with Facts and truth and forced him to face his bigotry :D

Some years ago I read this in the newspaper : It seems that sometime in the 40s after Independence, the police had confiscated from RSS people some detailed municipal maps of houses and these maps had markings for Muslim houses. It was obvious that the RSS wanted to create riots and target Muslims. Patel instructed the police to ensure that riots don't occur but he also instructed the collectors of those maps to be not arrested.

Syed Hammad Ahmed ^^^.

Patel was never in the "closet" regarding his Hindu views.

But he tried to hide his sympathy for the RSS, though not so successfully, seen retrospectively.

Why do't YOU build a Bhagat Singh statue since you are so concerned about it. I have no desire to see BJP build it.

If I had 400+ million dollars ( the cost of building the Patel statue ), among the things I would have spent it on, would have been a setting up the second version of the Mars One project. I am sure that Bhagat Singh would have approved.

When did I object to the Taj ? :cheesy:

But you want other facilities in its place.

Last edited:
Some years ago I read this in the newspaper : It seems that sometime in the 40s after Independence, the police had confiscated from RSS people some detailed municipal maps of houses and these maps had markings for Muslim houses. It was obvious that the RSS wanted to create riots and target Muslims. Patel instructed the police to ensure that riots don't occur but he also instructed the collectors of those maps to be not arrested.

Syed Hammad Ahmed ^^^.

provide Links or reference to your claims.

If not Apologize for this slander.

But he tried to hide his sympathy for the RSS, though not so successfully, seen retrospectively.

LOL. There was no need for him to "hide" any sympathy for RSS or any other organization in India.

Can you explain WHY he would need to "Hide" anything ?

If I had 400+ million dollars ( the cost of building the Patel statue ), among the things I would rather have spent it on, would have been a building a Mars analog station ( to train for near-future settlement on Mars ). And I would have probably named this station as Bhagat Singh Mars Analog Station.

So go earn 400+ million USD and do all the things you claim you want to do.

Who is stopping you ?

But you want other facilities in its place.

When did I say that ? I said anything is more PRODUCTIVE and PROFITABLE than Taj in that 42 acres of Prime river side property.

provide Links or reference to your claims.

If not Apologize for this slander.

You can search in the archive of the Asian Age newspaper.

When did I say that ? I said anything is more PRODUCTIVE and PROFITABLE than Taj in that 42 acres of Prime river side property.

Can you tell me how building a Ram temple at the Babri site is productive ??

At least the Taj is a secular building.

Can you tell me how building a Ram temple at the Babri site is productive ??
For Dharma to prevail we need to rebuild Ram Mandir. That is something Hindus from Tamil Nadu to Assam/Manipur believe in.

Muslims were notorious for desecration/destruction of temples in India. They destroyed the most sacred Maa Kamakhya Mandir in Assam which our Hindu Koch kings rebuilt afterwards. Same was the case with Somnath temple in Gujarat. Ever wondered why the best Hindu temples are only found in South India, what happened to the North Indian ones. We will reclaim what is ours.

Ever wondered why the best Hindu temples are only found in South India, what happened to the North Indian ones.

And what happened of the Buddhist temples ??

We will reclaim what is ours.

Right. Building temples should be the primary goal of Indians now. No need of building a welfare state for India.

Back
Top Bottom