What's new

After Arjun, LCA, Now the turn of Nag

Dear rollingTiatnium let me drill something called as a exchange rate within your head.

I had quoted price of Nag at Rs. 30 million. then you came and harped in your previous post

So, Rs 30 Million is @Rs40/$ is $0.75Million.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Tiatnium you seems to be completely out of your mind.

Did you see that I had attached Rupees with 30 Million and not doller and you manage to come and multiply value of Rs. 30 million with @ Rs. 40/- and conclude the figure at $0.75 million. Go Tiatnium go, go and seat in a nursary school and get some mathematics lessons with your teacher regarding exchange rate and difference between rupees and doller.

I think Brother Kent, is still not convinced!!

I had asked for a difference, but what makes you think that I was convinced? since according to your calculation, I had asked for the difference between Rupees and value and corrosponding irregularities with your intllect.

According to my calculation Rs. 30 million is equal to value of only $ 7 to 8 million and not your insensible figure of $0.75/- million.

Drill it down in his head one more time........which is cheaper???

Titanium, I seriously want to suggest you to get quickly admission in your nearst nursery school to get some lesson on mathematics and exchange rate before suggesting others to drill it in my head.

I had quoted price of Nag at Rs. 30 million. then you came and harped in your previous post

So, Rs 30 Million is @Rs40/$ is $0.75Million.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Tiatnium you seems to be completely out of your mind.

Did you see that I had attached Rupees with 30 Million and not doller and you manage to come and multiply value of Rs. 30 million with @ Rs. 40/- and conclude the figure at $0.75 million. Go Tiatnium go, go and seat in a nursary school and get some mathematics lessons with your teacher regarding exchange rate and difference between rupees and doller.

I had asked for a difference, but what makes you think that I was convinced? since according to your calculation, I had asked for the difference between Rupees and value and corrosponding irregularities with your intllect.

According to my calculation Rs. 30 million is equal to value of only $ 7 to 8 million and not your insensible figure of $0.75/- million.

way to go.........

Where is keyseroze with his gem of Signature.............am missing it.

"Never argue with an Idiot; they will drag you down to thair level and beat you with experiance"

Annoyed huh! Titanium, I didn't know you were so emotional personality who don't even know what is difference between doller and Rupees and conclude the figure of $750/- million per Nag missiles. I think, once again I am suggesting you to get the admission to nearby nursery where you can gloss over your mathematics and exchange rate.

way to go.........

Get defeated so easily.

Where is keyseroze with his gem of Signature.............am missing it.

Huh! you need others endoresement to argue with me.

"Never argue with an Idiot; they will drag you down to thair level and beat you with experiance"

I think you have finally define the validity of above statment to yourself.
So from now on don't come and poke your nose into the discussion with Indian subject and keep your mouth shut, understand?

How about waiting another decade in the lab, then you have fourth generation missile with 30 KM range??

What a argument .......you made my day:police:

And Your argument ?? Indian should have inducted a Third Gen Nag ATGM when even America was just inducting 2 Gen Atgm 15 years ago ?? way to go :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom