What's new

After '7 sins' racist rant, Chinese state media issues another anti-India video

Do you really think with the amount of money China is in fluxing into Pakistan you will be really be able to impose taxes on the Chinese goods.

East India Company also entered India in the same manner following the local laws and then they slowly and gradually started ruining the economy with their fancy new toys.

With your economic and military dependence on China you will not be able to do anything because you have all your eggs in a single basket. You have not diversified your investments. Once the chinese influx completes if Pakistan is abondoned by China, you will have nowhere to go. This is very well understood by the chinese and also your leaders which are corrupt to the core. Your leaders are literally selling away your country and fooling the Pakistanis with a fake dream.

What matters is betterment in lives of Pakistanis, if Chinese investment are bringing betterment, i personally dont mind tax relaxation for a define period, btw China is not fluxing money into everything in Pakistan, so far their main investment under CPEC is on power plants and Dams..

Yeah but dont compare us with india, east india company entered in Pakistan as military force not as a conglomerate..

We dont depend economically on China, our export to China is only 2 billion out of $25 billion, so we can say no and nationalize their investement whenever they started to act against our interest China cant afford hostile India along with Pakistan, so we welcome Chinese investment in investment starved country like Pakistan, we begged west for so long to solve our energy crisis via investements, we got nothing but lip service, now when Chinese are offering us cheap coal energy and Dams why should we back off? just bcoz its coming from China?

as for militarily again we dont depend on China for anything, we can buy anything including F-16, Cobra gunship, tanks, warships or anything from US and Europe too, yeah you indian can bribe France or maybe Germans, but sweds or maybe italy, NATO Turkey will sell us something, its called diversification, we are opening gates in Russia too, we are getting mi 17 and mi 35 heli from Russia, we have strong collaboration with South Africans, we have South Korea, i heard we were testing their artillery in Pakistan..

As for rest of blah blah just like western investement in your country dont make you slaves, Chinese wont make us.. You bharatis should be the last one to lecture anyone, especially Pakistan who spend 65 put of 70 years better then your shithole on per capita income, have less poverty and more middle class then your poorer then subsaharan african country, you guys should better care about your kind, We Pakistanis dont need low IQ bharatis to understand that Chinese are a self serving Nation first then friends and other shit.. we know this very well. Thanks for your concerns..

Lol, I would love to meet history book writers of Pakistan at least once. I am sure they will bring a great laugh.

its not my fault that you dont have working brain, what i meant was presnent day territory of Pakistan..

anyways Their was no india back then either its was all British creation called Britsih indian empire..

founder of British indian empire..

2ca3ca89388960094506d2c402b0f25e.jpg

before that their was no india as country or empire.

My grandpa is older than Pakistan, let's not talk history with them

My grandparents are also older then republic of India which was succeed from British indian empire.

British (the reason behind your union) otherwise you would still be 560 princily states and fighting each other,

no country called india existed before British entered the subcontinent.

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-21_12-40-19.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-21_12-40-19.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 15
My grandparents are also older then republic of India which was succeed from British indian empire.

British (the reason behind your union) otherwise you would still be 560 princily states and fighting each other,

no country called india existed before British entered the subcontinent.

"British India". India here is the key my friend, India has been there for thousands of years as a geographical and cultural entity, there were nothing called Pakistan prior to 1947.

Anyways I am afraid I can't continue on this, everytime I talk about history here I get banned.

Last edited:
"British India". India here is the key here my friend, India has been there for thousands of years as a geographical and cultural entity, there were nothing called Pakistan prior to 1947.

Anyways I am afraid I can't continue on this, everytime I talk about history here I get banned.

geographical entity like Asia? yes, but not as a political entity or country.. its like Pakistan name itself Asia in 2017 and start claiming history of all Asia..

Btw That india is derived from Indus valley which is inside Pakistan... not from your gangaland..

Last edited:
geographical entity like Asia, yes not as a political entity or country.. its like Pakistan name iself Asia and start claiming history of all Asia..

Btw That india is derived from Indus valley which is inside Pakistan... not from your gangaland..

Whatever floats your boat man.

Do hafta banned tha, aaj hi chuta hu, thoda saans to lene de!! phir se ban karwaiga kya? lol

Bharat lies

Yes exactly, there are more chances of Theon Grayjoy having a child of his own than Chinese actually man up and attacking India, these chickens can't even confront India in their own soil and dream of global dominance, toppling USA and what not!!

Chicken no matter how large it grows remains chicken, don't become Dragons.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So technically speaking, China has become another Pakistan. [emoji23][emoji23].

Issuing videos.

Would it not be graceful to just forget the whole thing and move on?

China should pay some xinjiang separatists to get rid of the indian troops at. Doklam

Hope this issue gets resolved without firing any bullets because things will only get worse. While I feel both Chinese and Indians have respect for each others' culture, its really hard to predict what exactly Chinese government expects from its neighbours after occupying their territories? Is this some kind of a very slow plan of conquering the world bit by bit or gaining territories which Chinese believe was its part once? Neither is going to work so why not coexist peacefully and stop bullying much smaller nations?

Also people from both sides need to tone down a bit because war is not a solution, and is not going to happen anyways :-).

China should pay some xinjiang separatists to get rid of the indian troops at. Doklam
xinjiang separatists are fighting battle AGAINST china. why will they fight FOR china? for all intents and purposes, enemy of my enemy is a friend.

this is like saying India should pay Pakistan to fight against china. funny.

the better way would be for china to actually use its massive conventional force to dismantle India and establish dominance. I am still confuzed as to why they havent done it so far. is it because they want to giv diplomacy a chance? or maybe they just want another simmering point on India's borders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom